View Full Version : Eastern Canada
- Northeast New Brunswick
- Route suggestions needed for Owen Sound to Kawartha Lakes
- Quebec to Tadoussac/trois-pistoles loop
- Recommended routes for Toronto to Bancroft.
- Montreal Gear Swap
- Need opinions on the value of my bike.
- Braun Cycle closed!
- Best bike shop in Montreal
- Road bike for recreational riding in Mississauga?
- Wasaga Beach to Waterfront Trail
- Looking to buy a new bike...what should I get?
- Looking For Other Riders
- Toronto bike show
- Looking for powder coating in Kitchener, Waterloo, Toronto, etc.
- Trans-Canada Trail
- so, I'm riding on the road now..
- Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum
- Milton Velodrome taking shape.
- best touring in Quebec or Ontario?
- The enemy might not be the driver,
- Route Request (Ottawa) Westboro to Airport
- Toronto fall bicycle show 2013...who's going?
- NL Mountain Bike Video
- Pad replacement
- Best bike shops in Montreal
- First High Park Cycles, now Dr. Jamie's Bike Clinic
- Close destination to Ottawa for beginner bikers?
- Route suggestions near Point Pelee (Essex, Kent, etc.)?
- Getting a dynamo hub on the cheap
- Anybody from Montreal?
- Contacts in Montreal for place for cyclist to stay on his way across Canada
- Two cyclists killed on cross Canada tour
- Stolen Goods Alert? Toronto bike warning (with Uncle Jacob)
- Vacation near/at the Sandbanks provincial park and looking for a nice bike ride.
- Tour de Mississauga
- 2013 toronto vintage bicycle show, july 28/13.
- 2 Days - Toronto to Rochester - need Route advice
- Areas north of Kingston
- Need advice cycling South West from Montreal to join TransAmerica trail
- Toronto bicycle racing school
- Bike Repair Shops in GTA
- Qusstion for member Jordan
- Seeking a Cycling Adventure; East Coast Anyone?
- Route needed, Grimsby to Dunnville Ontario
- Advice for buying a bike for relative novice
- Great new rail trail
- Toronto boke rentals:
- Who the heck voted for this guy???
- Stripped Stem bolt - Shop advice (GTA)
- Toronto Bicycle show how it was inside
- Centurion Cycling Horseshoe Valley 2012 check the video if you want to see how it was
- Buy or rent a bicycle
- Bromont Velo
- Ontario Rides
- NORCO query - tyre size option
- Aluminum rack mod: recommendations?
- Toronto east-west bike lanes?
- Parts Unknown (formerly in Kensignton Market, currently...unknown)
- Ontario-wide cycling routes proposal
- The cardboard bicycle
- Toronto Cycling Budget to Pay for Removal of Bike Lanes
- Moving to Ottawa
- Road bike fitting west of Toronto
- Chrysler Canada Greenway from Toronto
- Nova Scotia health care card (neat pic)
- Visiting Quebec City in mid-October
- Touring on the K & P Trail
- Any winter commuter in Quebec province ( des fous qui roule l'hiver au Québec???)????
- Anyone on the forums doing this race?
- Toronto's Don Valley Trail blocked
- Michael Bryant killed Darcy Sheppard
- Toronto cyclists: Beware Your Mayor!
- Barrie to Parry Sound
- Century rides in Toronto, Niagara, Southern Ontario?
- Best deals in Southern Ontario? Which store?
- suggestions for Toronto area
- Seeking info on trail and road conditions in Eastern Canada for loaded touring
- Tourism Montreal Biking Video Opportunity - RIDERS NEEDED!
- Where to buy Oxalic Acid near Toronto?
- Shipping a Tandem bike
- P-clamps in Toronto
- My new ride, any STI shifters for sale?
- Quebec people get in here please!
- Group Rides in the GTA
- Hwy 1 "The Scenic Route" Ontario
- Crossing the Mercier Bridge (Montreal)
- Toronto classic & vintage bicycle show
- Lapdogs Social Try a Ride from Toronto to Port Credit on Sunday June 24th
- most accurate maps with paved roads in Ontario
- most accurate with paved roads in Ontario
- Kates Kause Cycling Team at Centurion
- Training In The Grimsby/Hamilton Area
- Cyclists accuse Toronto mayor Ford of 'war on bikes'
- Cataraqui trail or Waterfront trail?
- Custom frame builders based out of Toronto (or southern Ontario)
- Ontario to US border crossing
- Stolen Bike Recovered
- Bike rental Toronto
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.