View Full Version : Charity Events
- Hey! Help me ride 150 miles in 2 days!
- St. Louis - Mystery Bike Tour at Creve Couer Park April 18th, 2010 - benefits DASA
- Bike Ambassador
- Healing Wheels Tour - Denver, Co
- 2010 Seacoast Bike Tour for Breathe New Hampshire
- Police Unity Tour
- Cycle around the Mediterranean expedition
- Law Enforcement United, a Fallen Officer Memorial Event
- Blue River Century - benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation (Colorado) 8/22/10
- Team in Training Ride
- London to Pakistan Bike Ride (AEF Foundation)
- 2010 Solvang Century & Half Century
- Wounded Warrior Soldier Ride - DFW Saturday, March 27
- Hoi from The Netherlands
- 2010 Shorebird Metric Century Salisbury MD
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides!
- San Antonio Tour de Cure -- Looking for sponsors, NO AMOUNT TOO SMALL!!!!
- MS two day 100/60 mile bike race
- Is there a way to raise money
- LIVESTRONG Philly personal site now up!
- Columbus, OH: Super Awesome NO-FRILLS Bike Ride for Breast Cancer on April 3rd!!!
- travel tax deductable?
- Tour de Cure - Orlando Florida
- Looking for flat half-centuries in MD, PA, DE, NJ
- Ride To Cure Diabetes- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- JourneyAmerica 2010
- Tour du Rouge 2010
- Tour de Cure Philly
- A college students trek across the United States - Journey of Hope
- Tri-State Trek
- American diabetes assoc tour de cure
- Does Haiti need bikes?
- Helen's Cycles - Helen's & Hincapie for Haiti - Santa Monica - 1-31-10 9:00 am
- UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team p/b Maxxis Camp in AZ
- "80 for Haiti" Socal - Sand Diego area Feb 13, 2010
- Clyde Raising $$ for Livestrong - Story in Seattle Newspaper
- My first Big ride for a cause Looking for sponcers :)
- Bridge to ridge
- EMS Memorial Ride
- Mn MS tour of Mn ride
- If you want to Help out Haiti: ALink to a list of safe charities
- Redmond Tour de Cure Helpp!!
- Touring the Pacific Coast for cancer research
- Is a Giving Circle Ride Legal?
- 2010 Pan Mass Challenge
- Cycle England
- Chicago Tour de Cure / Bike the Drive
- Special Olympics "Polar Plunge"
- London to Paris Bike Ride
- Spin with Survivors
- Looking for sponsors for my Ride To Conquer Cancer in June 2010
- tour de cure 2010
- January Raffle for the Seattle Tour de Cure
- Do you like to sponsor dutch family on wheels
- Wheels for Wells Ride Across America is looking for riders (1 week tours)
- Redbud Ride (London, Kentucky)
- Coast to Coast for Veterans Ride!
- Tour de Cure Hampton Roads 2010
- 2010 Tour de Cure Nashville
- Any L.A. events coming up?
- AIDSLifecycle - 575 miles, 7 days, 2,500 cyclist - S.F. to L.A.
- BikeCape2Cape for UNICEF
- Which LiveStrong Challenge Event(s) Will You Be Doing in 2010?
- I hope to do this ride next year
- Join our Kiva lending team: Long Distance Bicyclists
- Bonzo Benefit Alleycat Race
- Anybody here doing the Tampa-Jaz Ride 2 Recovery tour next month?
- Cranksgiving de Miami
- XBOX 360 Pro raffle for Tour de Cure
- A classic 7-day ride to fight diabetes
- Bikes for charity
- 1st year event in Plymouth, MA June 2010
- 2010 EMS Memorial Ride
- West Virginia MS Ride
- Napa and Long Beach TdC on Same Day
- Ed brophy memorial cross for life emrickson park cyclocross race
- Looking for a tour.
- Coastal Georgia: Tybee-Savannah Trailblazers
- SW Ohio - Fallen Officers Bike Ride Fundraiser, THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 10TH!!!
- $$$How to find a sponsor
- Clyclocross clinic
- charity ride to help children with cancer
- Livestrong Challenge 2010
- TdC Ft DeSoto Kickoff
- 2010 Redmond TDC, I KNOW you want to sponsor me!
- San Fran. to Camp Pendleton Tour
- First charity ride, Bike to Finish MS SoCal 10/9/2009
- Halloween Habitat Ride - Durham NC
- Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes
- Give a bike, change a life - Wheels4life.org
- A couple of area (W.KY, So.Il) rides coming up
- My First MS150, any support?
- Cycling for Autism 10 October 2009 Northeast, CT
- Charity auction to support Dick Lane Velodrome
- City to Shore MS150
- How tough is the 30 mile route for NYC ms bike?
- Johnny Ray Century for Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
- Breast Cancer Network of Strength "Ride To Empower" Century - Las Vegas
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.