View Full Version : Charity Events
- Is a Giving Circle Ride Legal?
- 2010 Pan Mass Challenge
- Cycle England
- Chicago Tour de Cure / Bike the Drive
- Special Olympics "Polar Plunge"
- London to Paris Bike Ride
- Spin with Survivors
- Looking for sponsors for my Ride To Conquer Cancer in June 2010
- tour de cure 2010
- January Raffle for the Seattle Tour de Cure
- Do you like to sponsor dutch family on wheels
- Wheels for Wells Ride Across America is looking for riders (1 week tours)
- Redbud Ride (London, Kentucky)
- Coast to Coast for Veterans Ride!
- Tour de Cure Hampton Roads 2010
- 2010 Tour de Cure Nashville
- Any L.A. events coming up?
- AIDSLifecycle - 575 miles, 7 days, 2,500 cyclist - S.F. to L.A.
- BikeCape2Cape for UNICEF
- Which LiveStrong Challenge Event(s) Will You Be Doing in 2010?
- I hope to do this ride next year
- Join our Kiva lending team: Long Distance Bicyclists
- Bonzo Benefit Alleycat Race
- Anybody here doing the Tampa-Jaz Ride 2 Recovery tour next month?
- Cranksgiving de Miami
- XBOX 360 Pro raffle for Tour de Cure
- A classic 7-day ride to fight diabetes
- Bikes for charity
- 1st year event in Plymouth, MA June 2010
- 2010 EMS Memorial Ride
- West Virginia MS Ride
- Napa and Long Beach TdC on Same Day
- Ed brophy memorial cross for life emrickson park cyclocross race
- Looking for a tour.
- Coastal Georgia: Tybee-Savannah Trailblazers
- SW Ohio - Fallen Officers Bike Ride Fundraiser, THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 10TH!!!
- $$$How to find a sponsor
- Clyclocross clinic
- charity ride to help children with cancer
- Livestrong Challenge 2010
- TdC Ft DeSoto Kickoff
- 2010 Redmond TDC, I KNOW you want to sponsor me!
- San Fran. to Camp Pendleton Tour
- First charity ride, Bike to Finish MS SoCal 10/9/2009
- Halloween Habitat Ride - Durham NC
- Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes
- Give a bike, change a life - Wheels4life.org
- A couple of area (W.KY, So.Il) rides coming up
- My First MS150, any support?
- Cycling for Autism 10 October 2009 Northeast, CT
- Charity auction to support Dick Lane Velodrome
- City to Shore MS150
- How tough is the 30 mile route for NYC ms bike?
- Johnny Ray Century for Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
- Breast Cancer Network of Strength "Ride To Empower" Century - Las Vegas
- RTC Viva Bike Vegas 2009
- Fallen Officers Memorial Fund Raiser Ride-Southwest Ohio/Cincinnati/Hamilton County
- Austin LIVESTRONG Challenge - 10/24/09
- JDRF Walk
- Breaking the silence on cancer
- 3 days left until the 2009 Braking the Cycle AIDS ride!
- Exclusive Offer for Sunshine Foundations Riders and Volunteers!!!
- Free jersey if you donate to Habitat for Humanity
- Kick start 2010 cycling across Cambodia & creating social change along the way!
- 2009 Tour De Pink Atlanta GA
- Tour de La France
- Sponsorship/Support my Ride to Conquer Cancer
- 2009 Braking the Cycle ride from Boston to NY
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Burlington, Camden, & Gloucester Counties NJ Sept. 12th
- Miles for Hope
- 09/12/09 - BK/NY - Rolling Down The Walls for Political Prisoners!
- Indiana Cruisin the Crossroads- BikeMS Sept. 26-27
- Upstate SC Oct 3 Ride4Raptors
- Vuelta a España to fight cancer
- Paramus - bike MS 2009- Help and donate to my first 50 mile!
- Hazon’s 2009 Jewish Environmental Bike Ride!
- Two Students Ride 950 miles for Cancer Patient
- Looking for Sponsors for MS Ride
- Bike MS Mooresville, AL, Sept 26-27, 2009
- Phillip Nagel world record, 48 states in 48 days
- Join Team Diabetes at the Test of Metal
- 8 Lakes Leg Aches Update!!
- City to Shore MS Bike Tour Oct 3-4 2009
- Volunteers Needed for Mpls. Bike Tour 9/20
- Sponsering the Socal ms ride
- Hey Mose, Zerotopanmass and all you other PMCers...
- Tour de Shawnee
- Tour de Furniture
- Labor Day Weekend: Midnight Garden Ride in Savannah
- Ethical Question
- Minneapolis Bike Tour
- NMSS Waves to Wine Ride 2009
- Philly Livestrong Challenge 2009
- Pelotonia cancer research ride in Columbus, Ohio
- 18th Annual Wildlife 100
- Charity ride for Pablove
- Team Captains
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.