View Full Version : Charity Events
- The Philadelphia Ride of Dreams
- Does anyone know of any 2010 Michigan/Ohio rides for Autism?
- Training for your charity ride in Calgary
- Sponsor Tips
- Riding for ROMP 2010- 3500 mile trek from Oregon to Guatemala
- Hazon's California Jewish Environmental Bike Ride - Join the people of the bike!
- Ride for the Rescue - great ride and fundraiser in Central NY - Syracuse
- Question for Ride Organizers
- 2010 Tour de Cure Indianapolis - Council of Moo
- Rider number holders
- Young Life- High Tide Ride looking for riders
- Hey, I'm Searching For Welsh Sponsered Rides between 1-30 miles
- Race Across America, female soloist needs crew members!
- Cross Country Bike-America Us Social Forum
- 2010 Becel Ride for Heart Toronto
- Bike MS KY 2010
- Richmond a. to Williamsburg MS150
- Bike Ride for Kenya: Vancouver-San Diego
- April Fools Ride - April 10, 2010 - Milledgeville, GA
- Silent auction at Manitou Beach
- Special Olympics Tulsa Tour
- Any Fundraising Ideas? (BikeMS, Livestrong, TdC)
- 2010 California Coast Classic
- Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge - June 19th 2010
- Tour de Cure in Philly
- Tour De Cure-2010: American Diabetes Association
- BC Conquer Cancer Ride Vancouver - Seattle
- 5 Boro Bike Tour!
- Tour De Mayberry
- Down Syndrome angels ride for a cause
- Recruiting riders for Illinois MS 150 "Tour de Farms" June 12-13 2010
- Friends for Life - Toronto to Montreal for People With AIDS Toronto
- Contribute to MS150
- hi from chile
- give it a chance
- Westerville Ohio Tour de Cure ride - are YOU coming? Be there!
- Free community ride - Adelaide
- 2010 Cruisin' the Conejo - Southern California - May 8, 2010
- Riding across Canada for Children's Cancer
- Hey! Help me ride 150 miles in 2 days!
- St. Louis - Mystery Bike Tour at Creve Couer Park April 18th, 2010 - benefits DASA
- Bike Ambassador
- Healing Wheels Tour - Denver, Co
- 2010 Seacoast Bike Tour for Breathe New Hampshire
- Police Unity Tour
- Cycle around the Mediterranean expedition
- Law Enforcement United, a Fallen Officer Memorial Event
- Blue River Century - benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation (Colorado) 8/22/10
- Team in Training Ride
- London to Pakistan Bike Ride (AEF Foundation)
- 2010 Solvang Century & Half Century
- Wounded Warrior Soldier Ride - DFW Saturday, March 27
- Hoi from The Netherlands
- 2010 Shorebird Metric Century Salisbury MD
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides!
- San Antonio Tour de Cure -- Looking for sponsors, NO AMOUNT TOO SMALL!!!!
- MS two day 100/60 mile bike race
- Is there a way to raise money
- LIVESTRONG Philly personal site now up!
- Columbus, OH: Super Awesome NO-FRILLS Bike Ride for Breast Cancer on April 3rd!!!
- travel tax deductable?
- Tour de Cure - Orlando Florida
- Looking for flat half-centuries in MD, PA, DE, NJ
- Ride To Cure Diabetes- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- JourneyAmerica 2010
- Tour du Rouge 2010
- Tour de Cure Philly
- A college students trek across the United States - Journey of Hope
- Tri-State Trek
- American diabetes assoc tour de cure
- Does Haiti need bikes?
- Helen's Cycles - Helen's & Hincapie for Haiti - Santa Monica - 1-31-10 9:00 am
- UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team p/b Maxxis Camp in AZ
- "80 for Haiti" Socal - Sand Diego area Feb 13, 2010
- Clyde Raising $$ for Livestrong - Story in Seattle Newspaper
- My first Big ride for a cause Looking for sponcers :)
- Bridge to ridge
- EMS Memorial Ride
- Mn MS tour of Mn ride
- If you want to Help out Haiti: ALink to a list of safe charities
- Redmond Tour de Cure Helpp!!
- Touring the Pacific Coast for cancer research
- Is a Giving Circle Ride Legal?
- 2010 Pan Mass Challenge
- Cycle England
- Chicago Tour de Cure / Bike the Drive
- Special Olympics "Polar Plunge"
- London to Paris Bike Ride
- Spin with Survivors
- Looking for sponsors for my Ride To Conquer Cancer in June 2010
- tour de cure 2010
- January Raffle for the Seattle Tour de Cure
- Do you like to sponsor dutch family on wheels
- Wheels for Wells Ride Across America is looking for riders (1 week tours)
- Redbud Ride (London, Kentucky)
- Coast to Coast for Veterans Ride!
- Tour de Cure Hampton Roads 2010
- 2010 Tour de Cure Nashville
- Any L.A. events coming up?
- AIDSLifecycle - 575 miles, 7 days, 2,500 cyclist - S.F. to L.A.