View Full Version : Charity Events
- Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2009 May 16 & 17, Central Florida
- Audi Best Buddies Challenge : Hearst Castle - anyone done this ride?
- New Tour In Denver/Front Range - June 13, 2009
- Ride 2 Bring Tori Home Sat May 2nd 2009
- Sat May 2nd, 2009 - Ride 2 bring TORI home
- The Granite State Quest-A ride to conquer cancer
- The Wisconsin Bicycle Federation led a "Ride on the Capitol" Tuesday
- Constiner ride across America
- Big Ride Pacific Coast 2009
- Changing Gears Long Beach Bike Ride-May 2nd 2009
- ymca relay for life ride
- National MS Society: Tour de Farms, June 13th
- JDRF Ride for a Cure - Vermont
- A Question Regarding Anonymous Donors
- Ride the Bike-A-Thon for Bikes Not Bombs!
- Support our bike non-profit with this raffle!
- The Big Bike Bash
- College Students Biking Across US Help Kids in Africa.
- Trans Pennine Trail - Charity Bikeride.
- Want to ride through 3 states for the American Cancer Society?
- Ride to end ALS (deadly, underfunded desease)
- Ride of Silence
- Tour de Grace, Louisburg, North Carolina
- Windmill Century
- Brita Climate Ride Returns! NYC to DC for Climate Action!
- Ride Across America - Phil of The Amazing Race
- Philadelphia to the Jersey shore fixed ride/charity
- Diabetes Tour De Cure Napa Valley May 3 - Want to Join team!
- my big ride this September
- Charity Bike Ride Manchester-Liverpool
- separate charity from business
- Ride 4 UnitedWay in Ontario, Canada
- Tips for a fundraising noob
- Kentucky Ride to Conquer Cancer (Sponsors?)
- Biking across the country to raise money & awareness for affordable housing!
- older guy getting back into cycling in San Diego
- Launching 2009 fundraising
- Knox County Cure Tour - Indiana
- Keeping your Promise through Cycling
- Riding for Heart Disease
- ROAR for Autism
- Help St. Jude Children’s Hospital & help me beat my boss at a bicycle race!
- Becel Ride for Heart 2009
- Tour de Cure 2009
- South Florida MS150
- Starting a charity event 101
- Cops For Cancer Fundraisser...Sponsers Needed!
- The Illini 4000 for Cancer 2009
- Tour de Cure: Reston & training ride
- Best Buddies century in Sept
- This one is for injured Veterans
- Foo Rats Unite....
- Tour de Cure Redmond, WA
- I need your help in the fight against cancer!
- Tour de Cure and MS 150
- Ladies of Foo Fundraising Calendar
- Il Giretto d'Italia, The Little Giro (looking for riders and sponsors)
- Trans-America Bicycle Tour for Charity, Virginia to Oregon, in support of Mercy Corp
- Help Keep Team Bio-Rad in the Top 3
- VA - Cap to Cap Ride May 9
- 2009 Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hyannis Port and Hearst Castle events
- Only $100 shy of my goal! How bout it folks??
- Fatcyclist.com pre-order jerseys
- Little victories add up!
- Cape Cod Getaway 2009
- It's official....LSC Philly
- riding cross-country for Parkinson's
- Bike for Hope Charity Ride - Raleigh NC
- MS Bay to Bay Bike Tour Southern California
- London to Paris Cycle Challenge - various dates
- Racing an Ironman for Cancer
- Ride for fun, Ride for glory, Ride for Heroes
- Riding for those with diabetes - need some help
- Rider without a Cause!
- Askng for help!
- Ride for Autism- NJ
- Katelyn's Ride 2009
- 2009 BHF London to Brighton
- Benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation - Blue River Century and Metric Century
- Conquer Cancer 2009
- Face of America Bike Ride
- Biker in need of help
- San Diego, CA March 1st Gran Fondo Leader Bike to participate
- 2009 Pan Mass Challenge - I just registered!
- small sponsor shirt
- Looking to find rides on Delmarva
- Fat tires crush cancer
- Calais to Jerusalem for Cancer Research UK and Wateraid International
- Charity Ride In Israel April 16-25, 2009
- Austin Livestrong Challenge
- Austin Livestrong Challenge
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- 3500km Youth Charity Ride for Microcredit
- Please help me help other. Riding in the Pan Mass Challenge.
- League of Michigan Bicyclists Shoreline Bicycle Tours
- Ride 4 Aids 2009 - San Diego - 04/05/2009
- Breast Cancer Network of Strength's Ride to Empoewr
- Fund raising
- ACS Shorebird century
- Charity Ride Route Mapping Software?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.