View Full Version : Charity Events
- Four thousand miles for affordable housing
- Bike MS 2009: Waves to Wine, Sept 12-13 2009
- 12th Tour de Pike, Georgia, March 21st
- Maryland- End Hunger Ride
- Death Ride with Team in Training (TnT)
- Looking for a fun charity ride in Vancouver, B.C.
- Tour de Cure - Columbus, Ohio 6/6/09
- Support a RAAM Team and win a Speedvagen or a Spectrum Frame
- 2009 Richmond to Williamsburg Va. MS150
- Happy holidays
- For those in the Milwaukee, WI area
- Ride for Eli
- Toronto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- The Long Haul for Hunger is looking for couches, maps, and sponsors
- Seeking Volunteers in Denver, CO for youth bike repair group!
- We Need You : Become an Urban Expeditions Ride Leader...
- Bike Ride for the Homeless---Florida
- Jerseys for sale that benefit charities
- Sears National Kids Cancer Ride
- Looking for a good cause, here you go!
- Please support Mrs. LanceOldstrong
- Bicycles for the poor-good orgs?
- Freedom Run to auction ZIPP Disc
- What would be your last wish if you found out that you're dying?
- MS 150 shirt?
- Join the Trek To Re-Energize America and Pedal for a Clean Energy Future
- SoCal Folder Ride for World Bicycle Relief
- The Holiday Hustle - 12/21 Toys For Tots
- Tour Du Rouge
- RIDING TO BREAK THE CYCLE 2009 - Call for cyclists!
- Bicycle Enthusiasts Unite For Big Web Event - November 22 & 23
- tour de cure huge giveaway!
- Something like TNT
- Midnight Express Ride - November 16, 2008
- Adventures For the Cure Race Across America
- 2009 LiveSTRONG Challenge Event Dates
- Polar Bear plunge
- Riding for Roses this weekend?- Help Me
- Bike4Beka -Cycling RN needs your Help
- Any Charity Rides in New Jresey Area This Fall?
- Tour de Tugaloo
- LiveSTRONG rides outside of the US?
- Coast-to-Coast to help families of those KIA
- Tour de Cure 2009 - Florida
- 2009 bp ms 150
- Ed Brophy Memorial Cross for Life at Emreicson Park Race10
- Cranks-giving Charity Alley-cat
- Seeking a pilot for tandem
- 2008 Saris - Bike Fed of Wisconsin Gala Fundraiser
- 2009 Tour de Cure, Please help!
- Solvang's Finest Century - A Ride To Benefit Challenged Athletes Foundation
- The 3rd Annual Supermarket Street Sweep!
- Rides in Spartanburg, SC and Oak Island, NC supporting Wounded Warrior Project
- AIDS Life Cycle
- Koinonia and Fuller Center to co-sponsor bicycle ride.
- Bikers sought for an environmental adventure documentary
- Bike MS: Round Up Ride 2009 (Arizona)
- Tara still needs our help
- 2008 Street Retreat Charity Bike Ride-Cambodia
- Rodman Ride for Kids
- Funding Help
- Bike Cambodia
- Tour de Ruidoso, NM, Hospice Century, Sat, Sept 27, 2008
- Koinonia - Fuller Center Bike Ride
- Not on my bike, but doing charity run
- 2008 Miramar Landrover MS Bay to Bay and BBQ Islands???
- TNT Fundraiser
- Video of 'Voices For Children' charity bike ride
- National Mtn Bike Oktoberfest
- Leukemia, Lymphoma, and other blood cancers
- Team in training
- Crohns Ride
- Juvenile Diabetes Ride for the Cure Death Valley 2008!!
- Tour De Pink
- Mississippi Gulf Coast - October 11, 2008
- Raisin Hope Weekend events on Oct 4 and 5, 2008
- Charity Events Enfield Connecticut area
- Wounded Warrior Unity Ride
- California Coastal Classic
- jackthebikeman.org West Palm area, needs your help
- Save-A-Limb Bike Ride featuring Floyd Landis and Bob Roll!!
- Check out the Black Hills MS150 ride!!
- Check out the Black Hills MS150 ride!!
- Tri State Sea Coast Century
- American Lung Trek Across Maine
- Slideshow creator for Bike Ride
- Ride For Karen
- Florida MS 150 Sep 20, Tandem w/children
- Try to beat the pros at the Ozark Mountain HighRide!
- Paris to London
- MS150 Southern California event
- Bike Ride in Support of Koinonia?
- Revolution 2008: Norcal Charity Event
- Anyone hear of Alex Meredith and his Tour de Kazakhstan??? Remarkable!
- 2008 MS150 Pedal the Plains 8/2-8/3
- 2008 PMC Completed!
- Miles for the Missing, Omaha, NE, 9/21/08
- MS 150 - Pedal to the Point
- MS Bike 150 WHOO HOO!!
- New England Parkinson's Ride
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.