View Full Version : Charity Events
- Help Keep Team Bio-Rad in the Top 3
- VA - Cap to Cap Ride May 9
- 2009 Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hyannis Port and Hearst Castle events
- Only $100 shy of my goal! How bout it folks??
- Fatcyclist.com pre-order jerseys
- Little victories add up!
- Cape Cod Getaway 2009
- It's official....LSC Philly
- riding cross-country for Parkinson's
- Bike for Hope Charity Ride - Raleigh NC
- MS Bay to Bay Bike Tour Southern California
- London to Paris Cycle Challenge - various dates
- Racing an Ironman for Cancer
- Ride for fun, Ride for glory, Ride for Heroes
- Riding for those with diabetes - need some help
- Rider without a Cause!
- Askng for help!
- Ride for Autism- NJ
- Katelyn's Ride 2009
- 2009 BHF London to Brighton
- Benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation - Blue River Century and Metric Century
- Conquer Cancer 2009
- Face of America Bike Ride
- Biker in need of help
- San Diego, CA March 1st Gran Fondo Leader Bike to participate
- 2009 Pan Mass Challenge - I just registered!
- small sponsor shirt
- Looking to find rides on Delmarva
- Fat tires crush cancer
- Calais to Jerusalem for Cancer Research UK and Wateraid International
- Charity Ride In Israel April 16-25, 2009
- Austin Livestrong Challenge
- Austin Livestrong Challenge
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- 3500km Youth Charity Ride for Microcredit
- Please help me help other. Riding in the Pan Mass Challenge.
- League of Michigan Bicyclists Shoreline Bicycle Tours
- Ride 4 Aids 2009 - San Diego - 04/05/2009
- Breast Cancer Network of Strength's Ride to Empoewr
- Fund raising
- ACS Shorebird century
- Charity Ride Route Mapping Software?
- Minimum Contributions?
- Ride for The Rock 2009, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill NC
- MS 150 Houston to Austin
- Indianapolis Team Stormcrowe 2009: We're ready to go!
- Help a new forum member out!
- Loca lEvents
- Leesburg Bakers Dozen
- Bob Roll & Dave Zabriskie - Breakaway from Cancer
- TOUR de PALM SPRINGS
- Tour de Cure - Long Beach Ca 5/31/09
- need a place to stay in jacksonville
- Team in Training America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride
- Loveland Triathlon: Team In Training
- 400km Ride2Survive
- Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge
- 1,000 miles, 11 days, for 1 cause.
- The 9th Annual Los Angeles River Ride
- Registration Open for Colorado MS150
- Chris' Journey
- Roller wars - feb 7th tempe, az - national ms society fundraiser
- Four thousand miles for affordable housing
- Bike MS 2009: Waves to Wine, Sept 12-13 2009
- 12th Tour de Pike, Georgia, March 21st
- Maryland- End Hunger Ride
- Death Ride with Team in Training (TnT)
- Looking for a fun charity ride in Vancouver, B.C.
- Tour de Cure - Columbus, Ohio 6/6/09
- Support a RAAM Team and win a Speedvagen or a Spectrum Frame
- 2009 Richmond to Williamsburg Va. MS150
- Happy holidays
- For those in the Milwaukee, WI area
- Ride for Eli
- Toronto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- The Long Haul for Hunger is looking for couches, maps, and sponsors
- Seeking Volunteers in Denver, CO for youth bike repair group!
- We Need You : Become an Urban Expeditions Ride Leader...
- Bike Ride for the Homeless---Florida
- Jerseys for sale that benefit charities
- Sears National Kids Cancer Ride
- Looking for a good cause, here you go!
- Please support Mrs. LanceOldstrong
- Bicycles for the poor-good orgs?
- Freedom Run to auction ZIPP Disc
- What would be your last wish if you found out that you're dying?
- MS 150 shirt?
- Join the Trek To Re-Energize America and Pedal for a Clean Energy Future
- SoCal Folder Ride for World Bicycle Relief
- The Holiday Hustle - 12/21 Toys For Tots
- Tour Du Rouge
- RIDING TO BREAK THE CYCLE 2009 - Call for cyclists!
- Bicycle Enthusiasts Unite For Big Web Event - November 22 & 23
- tour de cure huge giveaway!
- Something like TNT
- Midnight Express Ride - November 16, 2008
- Adventures For the Cure Race Across America
- 2009 LiveSTRONG Challenge Event Dates
- Polar Bear plunge
- Riding for Roses this weekend?- Help Me