View Full Version : Charity Events
- Prouty 2008
- Wisconsin! QuadruPedal Spring Century - May 4th 2008
- Bike Donation for a Wounded Warrior
- Death Valley Century for JDRF and my daughter!
- Otesha 2008! Can you help me make a difference?
- Calais -> Canne in under 3 weeks - Sep 2008 (LAF)
- Anne's 2nd Great Bicycle Adventure for Hospice
- Epilepsy ride, Pittsburgh to DC, June 2008
- Celebrity Classic Wheels to Heal
- London to Paris bike ride 08 or 09
- North Carolina Charity Ride - April 19, 2008
- anyone riding the Capitol to Capitol Century on Saturday, May 10, 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Photo Gallery
- Virginia Charity Ride
- Conquer Cancer Design Help
- Not really bike related...but a good cause
- Charity Folding Bike Ride
- Trek Across Maine-June 13-15
- Tour De Cure : Jacksonville, Fl
- Katelynn's Ride - 6/8/08 in Amherst, MA
- Beautiful Memorial for Sheldon Brown
- Virginia - MS150 "Tour de Vine"
- Oklahoma city cyclist
- Philcycle's Twin Tour de Cure - St. Louis & Indy
- Anyone planning a LiveStrong Day event?
- Police Unity Tour 2008
- Ride to Remember - Alzheimer’s Association
- MS150 in FLORIDA APRIL 26 and 27!!
- Wheels for Meals - Greenville, SC, April 26 2008
- Lone Star State Challenge soldier ride
- BPMS150 - Houston to Austin - On the Road Again...
- Looking for sponsors for May 18th, 2008 BikeMS ride in Northern Virginia
- Any Rides for Prostate Cancer?
- Redmond Tour de Cure, here we go again!
- Tour de Pike, Georgia, March 15th
- Thailand Bike Party
- Ride2Survive Cancer Ride
- American Flyers DVD as a gift
- Nashville Affiliate-Komen Breast Cancer ride
- raising funds to save life - one bike at a time
- "Save a Soldier. Ride a Bike" jersey idea
- Biking to End the Cycle of Poverty!
- Tour de Cure 2008, Rochester NY -- Seeking Teammates and Funds!
- Riding to save my brother from cancer!
- New School in Africa - Step up to the Challenge
- Ride To Empower - Oct 2008! NEW!
- i'm riding to end AIDS
- Brothers Bike for ALS Across Canada
- Jens Voigt and Stuart O'Grady at Amgen
- Mass. to Maine "Seacoast Safari for Cystic Fibrosis"
- CAROL for Heart - 4/20/08 - Limerick, PA
- Bike for Kenya
- ALC Ride
- Learning to ride a bike for Leukemia & Lymphoma research
- Breakaway from Cancer - Thousand Oaks
- Pan Mass Challenge 2008
- Cuba Cycle Challange 2008
- Habitat for Humanity 500 2008 July 12-19th
- Bottle Stoppers for 2008 PMC
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Philadelphia, PA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Bay Area, CA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Portland, OR 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Austin, TX 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Registration is now OPEN!
- 2008 Waves to Wine MS Ride
- Seattle to Portland (STP)
- Hate Cancer? Love Biking?
- "The Lung Ride", our 19th year!
- 36th Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon
- Can a solo rider get sponsored?
- Webcor San Jose King of the Mountain Ride
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Seeks Trail Mapping Help!
- Are there any Lyme Disease Cycling Events?
- Team In Training
- Tour de cure 2008 orlando fundraising thread
- Charity event - please read!
- Biggest cross-country for charity event?
- Tour De Cure 2008
- Costa Rica Fundraiser Ride for Riding the Spine
- 2008 LiveStrong Challenge Dates
- RAAM 2008 - Wall Street Journal
- MacDill Freewheelers Need Sponsors for the Tour de Cure
- RAAM 2008 Hot Chick calendar
- Family on Bikes Riding for Reach the World
- Ride For Fatherhood
- my Tour de Cure sponsorship video on YouTube
- Found a great ride - London to Paris!
- Richmond - Williamsburg Va. MS150
- Raising Money for Veterans
- need help.
- Tour de Cure company team captain again!
- How to start your own charity ride
- Tour de Cure 2008 Brighton, MI
- CICLE Toys and Mittens Ride REI Dec 1
- Trackman -Tour De Cure 2008-
- D8 - critical mass
- Events Forum?
- How to get a Livestrong ride in St. Louis?
- You can back this charity with nothing more than your online vote!
- Professional bike rider needs help!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.