View Full Version : Charity Events
- World T.E.A.M Sports Face of America 2008 Bike Ride
- Jax to Jax Fun Ride for Project 999
- French Creek Iron Tour - Eastern PA - 6/22/08
- Interesting new "Death Ride" information
- Tour De Cisco (college, fundraiser)
- 5/10 - North of Boston, MA - Ride for Climate Justice
- Ms Online Silent Auction
- Russ Warner Earth Day Bike Tour
- 2008 Road To Victory Ride for Parkinson's
- Seattle to San Francisco for Primeros Pasos
- Get involved with something!
- MS 150 Pedal to the Peak
- MS City to Shore ride 2008
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Ride, August 8-10
- Mike V "Back on Track" Benefit Ride
- Chester County Hospital Challenge for Cancer (West Chester, PA)
- RacerX99 - Tour - de - Cure 2008 Wisconsin
- Raise "bail" money for Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Tentative Plan to rep. Peace Corps and ride from Macedonia to India
- The Ride for Rwanda
- Jax to Jax Fun Ride for Project 999
- Bike MS: DC Area
- Tour de Cure 2008 - Portsmouth, NH
- sponsors for charity ride
- Carolina's MS 100
- Prouty 2008
- Wisconsin! QuadruPedal Spring Century - May 4th 2008
- Bike Donation for a Wounded Warrior
- Death Valley Century for JDRF and my daughter!
- Otesha 2008! Can you help me make a difference?
- Calais -> Canne in under 3 weeks - Sep 2008 (LAF)
- Anne's 2nd Great Bicycle Adventure for Hospice
- Epilepsy ride, Pittsburgh to DC, June 2008
- Celebrity Classic Wheels to Heal
- London to Paris bike ride 08 or 09
- North Carolina Charity Ride - April 19, 2008
- anyone riding the Capitol to Capitol Century on Saturday, May 10, 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Photo Gallery
- Virginia Charity Ride
- Conquer Cancer Design Help
- Not really bike related...but a good cause
- Charity Folding Bike Ride
- Trek Across Maine-June 13-15
- Tour De Cure : Jacksonville, Fl
- Katelynn's Ride - 6/8/08 in Amherst, MA
- Beautiful Memorial for Sheldon Brown
- Virginia - MS150 "Tour de Vine"
- Oklahoma city cyclist
- Philcycle's Twin Tour de Cure - St. Louis & Indy
- Anyone planning a LiveStrong Day event?
- Police Unity Tour 2008
- Ride to Remember - Alzheimer’s Association
- MS150 in FLORIDA APRIL 26 and 27!!
- Wheels for Meals - Greenville, SC, April 26 2008
- Lone Star State Challenge soldier ride
- BPMS150 - Houston to Austin - On the Road Again...
- Looking for sponsors for May 18th, 2008 BikeMS ride in Northern Virginia
- Any Rides for Prostate Cancer?
- Redmond Tour de Cure, here we go again!
- Tour de Pike, Georgia, March 15th
- Thailand Bike Party
- Ride2Survive Cancer Ride
- American Flyers DVD as a gift
- Nashville Affiliate-Komen Breast Cancer ride
- raising funds to save life - one bike at a time
- "Save a Soldier. Ride a Bike" jersey idea
- Biking to End the Cycle of Poverty!
- Tour de Cure 2008, Rochester NY -- Seeking Teammates and Funds!
- Riding to save my brother from cancer!
- New School in Africa - Step up to the Challenge
- Ride To Empower - Oct 2008! NEW!
- i'm riding to end AIDS
- Brothers Bike for ALS Across Canada
- Jens Voigt and Stuart O'Grady at Amgen
- Mass. to Maine "Seacoast Safari for Cystic Fibrosis"
- CAROL for Heart - 4/20/08 - Limerick, PA
- Bike for Kenya
- ALC Ride
- Learning to ride a bike for Leukemia & Lymphoma research
- Breakaway from Cancer - Thousand Oaks
- Pan Mass Challenge 2008
- Cuba Cycle Challange 2008
- Habitat for Humanity 500 2008 July 12-19th
- Bottle Stoppers for 2008 PMC
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Philadelphia, PA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Bay Area, CA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Portland, OR 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Austin, TX 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Registration is now OPEN!
- 2008 Waves to Wine MS Ride
- Seattle to Portland (STP)
- Hate Cancer? Love Biking?
- "The Lung Ride", our 19th year!
- 36th Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon
- Can a solo rider get sponsored?
- Webcor San Jose King of the Mountain Ride
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Seeks Trail Mapping Help!
- Are there any Lyme Disease Cycling Events?
- Team In Training
- Tour de cure 2008 orlando fundraising thread
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.