View Full Version : Charity Events
- CAROL for Heart - 4/20/08 - Limerick, PA
- Bike for Kenya
- ALC Ride
- Learning to ride a bike for Leukemia & Lymphoma research
- Breakaway from Cancer - Thousand Oaks
- Pan Mass Challenge 2008
- Cuba Cycle Challange 2008
- Habitat for Humanity 500 2008 July 12-19th
- Bottle Stoppers for 2008 PMC
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Philadelphia, PA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Bay Area, CA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Portland, OR 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Austin, TX 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Registration is now OPEN!
- 2008 Waves to Wine MS Ride
- Seattle to Portland (STP)
- Hate Cancer? Love Biking?
- "The Lung Ride", our 19th year!
- 36th Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon
- Can a solo rider get sponsored?
- Webcor San Jose King of the Mountain Ride
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Seeks Trail Mapping Help!
- Are there any Lyme Disease Cycling Events?
- Team In Training
- Tour de cure 2008 orlando fundraising thread
- Charity event - please read!
- Biggest cross-country for charity event?
- Tour De Cure 2008
- Costa Rica Fundraiser Ride for Riding the Spine
- 2008 LiveStrong Challenge Dates
- RAAM 2008 - Wall Street Journal
- MacDill Freewheelers Need Sponsors for the Tour de Cure
- RAAM 2008 Hot Chick calendar
- Family on Bikes Riding for Reach the World
- Ride For Fatherhood
- my Tour de Cure sponsorship video on YouTube
- Found a great ride - London to Paris!
- Richmond - Williamsburg Va. MS150
- Raising Money for Veterans
- need help.
- Tour de Cure company team captain again!
- How to start your own charity ride
- Tour de Cure 2008 Brighton, MI
- CICLE Toys and Mittens Ride REI Dec 1
- Trackman -Tour De Cure 2008-
- D8 - critical mass
- Events Forum?
- How to get a Livestrong ride in St. Louis?
- You can back this charity with nothing more than your online vote!
- Professional bike rider needs help!
- Diabetes Challenge-Dunedin,Fl.-who's riding?
- Istanbul to Sydney
- 2nd Annual Supermarket Street Sweep Charity Bike Race - San Francisco
- Ride for the Cure 2008 American Diabetes
- Tour de Cure, 2008! Team Stormcrowe rides again!
- Breast Cancer Rides
- Charity Ride in Marin with Tour de France Racer Bob Roll
- Malaysia International Bike Week 2008
- Cranksgiving KC
- Here is a great way to get sponsorship money
- Trickster Treat Halloween Alleycat, SF
- Tour de Cure - Sarasota, FL March 9, 2008
- Valero MS150
- Family Sues MS Society After Teen's Death
- 2008 Houston-Austin MS150 Registration Closed
- 2007 Moab Century Tour Trip Report
- Tour de Cure - Ft. Worth
- My first MS 150 (Well, MS 182)
- Spin for the cure
- Solvang's Finest Century - A Ride To Benefit Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Tour Da Delta
- Cycling across the country
- Seeking Sponsors for the MS150 City to Shore Ride...
- 2007 MS150 Pedal to the Point Video
- Need Help Planning an Event
- Rock y Road 50/50 Race Tucson, Arizona
- Chileno Classic - Norcalmtb.org
- American Diabetes Assoc Tour de Cure,NW Arkansas 10/6/07
- US Army Soldier looking for sponsors...
- Pedal for Peace
- NYC MS Ride 2007 - Who's in?
- Pedaling For Pennies - Sept 15, 2007 - Concord, NH
- Organizing an event
- Please Help: Rodman Ride for Kids
- Around Australia from October 4 for WaterAid
- 2007 Tour of Courage
- Ruidoso NM Hospice Century Sat., Sept 29
- Looking to promote charity rides
- Tour de Cape
- Hey all you Yootawns!
- The Missions Century -- Richmond, VA
- Tour de Crawford County for the United Way - Robinson, Illinois
- Looking for sponsors for the valero ms 150
- Tejas 800 - Support our Troops!
- RAAM 2008 - MySpace
- Ride 4aBreast 'Cancer Awareness', Melbourne, FL - Oct 14, 2007
- Looking for rides in FL
- Century in Vero Beach, FL
- Washington - Group Health MS Bike Tour 2007
- Sitka, Alaska, hosting Community Bike Ride on Aug. 25
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.