View Full Version : Charity Events
- Trackman -Tour De Cure 2008-
- D8 - critical mass
- Events Forum?
- How to get a Livestrong ride in St. Louis?
- You can back this charity with nothing more than your online vote!
- Professional bike rider needs help!
- Diabetes Challenge-Dunedin,Fl.-who's riding?
- Istanbul to Sydney
- 2nd Annual Supermarket Street Sweep Charity Bike Race - San Francisco
- Ride for the Cure 2008 American Diabetes
- Tour de Cure, 2008! Team Stormcrowe rides again!
- Breast Cancer Rides
- Charity Ride in Marin with Tour de France Racer Bob Roll
- Malaysia International Bike Week 2008
- Cranksgiving KC
- Here is a great way to get sponsorship money
- Trickster Treat Halloween Alleycat, SF
- Tour de Cure - Sarasota, FL March 9, 2008
- Valero MS150
- Family Sues MS Society After Teen's Death
- 2008 Houston-Austin MS150 Registration Closed
- 2007 Moab Century Tour Trip Report
- Tour de Cure - Ft. Worth
- My first MS 150 (Well, MS 182)
- Spin for the cure
- Solvang's Finest Century - A Ride To Benefit Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Tour Da Delta
- Cycling across the country
- Seeking Sponsors for the MS150 City to Shore Ride...
- 2007 MS150 Pedal to the Point Video
- Need Help Planning an Event
- Rock y Road 50/50 Race Tucson, Arizona
- Chileno Classic - Norcalmtb.org
- American Diabetes Assoc Tour de Cure,NW Arkansas 10/6/07
- US Army Soldier looking for sponsors...
- Pedal for Peace
- NYC MS Ride 2007 - Who's in?
- Pedaling For Pennies - Sept 15, 2007 - Concord, NH
- Organizing an event
- Please Help: Rodman Ride for Kids
- Around Australia from October 4 for WaterAid
- 2007 Tour of Courage
- Ruidoso NM Hospice Century Sat., Sept 29
- Looking to promote charity rides
- Tour de Cape
- Hey all you Yootawns!
- The Missions Century -- Richmond, VA
- Tour de Crawford County for the United Way - Robinson, Illinois
- Looking for sponsors for the valero ms 150
- Tejas 800 - Support our Troops!
- RAAM 2008 - MySpace
- Ride 4aBreast 'Cancer Awareness', Melbourne, FL - Oct 14, 2007
- Looking for rides in FL
- Century in Vero Beach, FL
- Washington - Group Health MS Bike Tour 2007
- Sitka, Alaska, hosting Community Bike Ride on Aug. 25
- Help me raise money for those who can't ride themselves!
- Save the Environment
- Century Charity Ride Info/Suggestions
- RAAM 2008 - Magic Water
- Team Extreme: Paying it forward in a different way
- Disabled Single Dad trying to help troubled kids
- Help save a child's life
- 2nd Annual Silent Auction of Bicycle Art
- Charity rides for cancer in FL?
- Support for Marty, Purposefully hit. . .
- Arthritis Foundation Ride?
- LIVESTRONG-Tour de Road America-Elkhart Lake, WI August 10th!
- Raise money to fight cancer by cycling
- 3rd Annual Grant Park Criterium - 9/8/07 Atlanta, GA
- Anyone riding ULCER this year in Utah?
- NorCal Waves to Wine ride (MS150) Interest thread...
- Team H2V::Coast to Coast
- Tampa Bay Ride Without Limits
- Get Your Guts In Gear - ride for Crohn's/colitis
- MS-150 -- Match dollar for dollar
- 212 Gut Check, 48 hour endurance charity ride
- Tour de Road America! Bike Ride to Fight Cancer
- Spend a few bucks, win great stuff and a warm fuzzy
- Check it out: Merckx to the Best Buddies ride!!!
- Team In Training
- September 2007 Ride for Karen (Cancer Charity Ride)
- Pan Mass Challenge
- 2007 MS150 Bay to Bay Tour (SoCal)
- 2007 "Hops to Hops" MS bike tour. Lambertville, NJ
- Houston/Austin Riders - Walk to Win 2008 BP MS150 Entry or VIP Credentials
- Need 30 Cyclists by Friday 7/6/07
- Environmental Fundraiser-chicagoland
- Looking for Ohio Charity events
- penny farthing madness
- Looking for Southern California charity rides
- Has a Boys & Girls Club made a difference in your life? Please sponsor me.
- Boca Raton Ride.
- MS150 Bike to the Beach
- 2007 Mohegan Sun MS Bike Tour
- Cycle India for Eyes
- Host A Free Bike Clinic
- Project Breathe - Seattle to Fort Worth
- MS City to Shore - Former Fat Man Seeks Sponsors!
- Help Fight Cancer
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.