View Full Version : Charity Events
- Help me raise money for those who can't ride themselves!
- Save the Environment
- Century Charity Ride Info/Suggestions
- RAAM 2008 - Magic Water
- Team Extreme: Paying it forward in a different way
- Disabled Single Dad trying to help troubled kids
- Help save a child's life
- 2nd Annual Silent Auction of Bicycle Art
- Charity rides for cancer in FL?
- Support for Marty, Purposefully hit. . .
- Arthritis Foundation Ride?
- LIVESTRONG-Tour de Road America-Elkhart Lake, WI August 10th!
- Raise money to fight cancer by cycling
- 3rd Annual Grant Park Criterium - 9/8/07 Atlanta, GA
- Anyone riding ULCER this year in Utah?
- NorCal Waves to Wine ride (MS150) Interest thread...
- Team H2V::Coast to Coast
- Tampa Bay Ride Without Limits
- Get Your Guts In Gear - ride for Crohn's/colitis
- MS-150 -- Match dollar for dollar
- 212 Gut Check, 48 hour endurance charity ride
- Tour de Road America! Bike Ride to Fight Cancer
- Spend a few bucks, win great stuff and a warm fuzzy
- Check it out: Merckx to the Best Buddies ride!!!
- Team In Training
- September 2007 Ride for Karen (Cancer Charity Ride)
- Pan Mass Challenge
- 2007 MS150 Bay to Bay Tour (SoCal)
- 2007 "Hops to Hops" MS bike tour. Lambertville, NJ
- Houston/Austin Riders - Walk to Win 2008 BP MS150 Entry or VIP Credentials
- Need 30 Cyclists by Friday 7/6/07
- Environmental Fundraiser-chicagoland
- Looking for Ohio Charity events
- penny farthing madness
- Looking for Southern California charity rides
- Has a Boys & Girls Club made a difference in your life? Please sponsor me.
- Boca Raton Ride.
- MS150 Bike to the Beach
- 2007 Mohegan Sun MS Bike Tour
- Cycle India for Eyes
- Host A Free Bike Clinic
- Project Breathe - Seattle to Fort Worth
- MS City to Shore - Former Fat Man Seeks Sponsors!
- Help Fight Cancer
- Riding for The Kidney Trust
- Bike Fests
- QAHH Charity Bike Ride, West Sussex, UK
- 1st organized ride - casual cyclist - LAF challenge Austin
- NY/NJ George Washington Bridge Challenge
- Solvang's Finest Century - A Ride To Benefit Challenged Athletes Foundation
- MS Ride - Help!
- The Battle of North Valley's Hills
- MS Tour to Tanglewood
- Father's Day Ride-and-Stride
- princeton, nj tour de cure 63.2 mile route
- French Creek Iron Tour (Pottston/Chester County, PA)
- Baleen: Portland Oregon to Costa Rica
- Bike for Peace 2007
- Tour de Cure - Utah
- 8 Lakes Leg Aches
- Only 5 days till ALC6
- Stewart State Forest Bike Tour June 10th
- Ethan's Mule Ride
- Cycling For A Cause - Alaska to Panama
- ZOIC Sponsors 16,000 mile Charity Ride
- Tour de Thailand -- we're going IF we can raise enough $$. Please help us.
- MACC Fund/Trek 100 -- Registration Extended -- NO DAY OF!
- Redmond Wa. Tour de Cure. I did it!!
- Celiac Disease Awareness Ride
- Chester County Cancer Hospital Challenge for Cancer (PA)
- Texas 4000 for Cancer Charity Ride
- V Foundaton for Cancer Research (2007 Ride for Research & Cary Cycling Celebration)
- May 12, 2007: 2nd Annual Lighthouse Challenge, Mayfield, KY
- My 7th MS ride.
- Livestrong Challenge - Philly
- Livestrong Challenge - Austin
- Tour De Cure 2007
- Tour De Cure 2007
- Get Your Guts In Gear!!
- Bike for Bones - Limerick, PA (philly)
- lets help support each others charity events
- Support my Trek Across Maine, Support Breathing
- My first charity event
- Savannah Challenge - MS150 - Team Larry
- London Etape July 1
- Need advice on putting together a benifit.
- Active on-line registration
- princeton tour de cure 6/16
- Richmond to Williamsburg Virginia MS150
- Clear Creek Challenge June 9 Run/bike/paddle
- Flower Power 4/28 Muskogee OK
- Cycle Links Charity Ride
- BickerBikes: Help get urban youth on bikes
- Sponsorship Needed - Oxfam Cambodia / Vietnam Ride
- The Brain Tumor Socoety's Ride for reesarch
- First timer for MS150 & Tour De Cure St. Louis
- Pan Mass Challenge
- Jim Calhoun Cancer Challenge Ride on June 9th
- 2007 Tour de Cure **Main Thread**
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.