View Full Version : Charity Events
- Costa Rica Fundraiser Ride for Riding the Spine
- Tour De Cure 2008
- Biggest cross-country for charity event?
- Charity event - please read!
- Tour de cure 2008 orlando fundraising thread
- Team In Training
- Are there any Lyme Disease Cycling Events?
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Seeks Trail Mapping Help!
- Webcor San Jose King of the Mountain Ride
- Can a solo rider get sponsored?
- 36th Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon
- "The Lung Ride", our 19th year!
- Hate Cancer? Love Biking?
- Seattle to Portland (STP)
- 2008 Waves to Wine MS Ride
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Registration is now OPEN!
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Austin, TX 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Portland, OR 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Bay Area, CA 2008
- LiveSTRONG Challenge – Philadelphia, PA 2008
- Bottle Stoppers for 2008 PMC
- Habitat for Humanity 500 2008 July 12-19th
- Cuba Cycle Challange 2008
- Pan Mass Challenge 2008
- Breakaway from Cancer - Thousand Oaks
- Learning to ride a bike for Leukemia & Lymphoma research
- ALC Ride
- Bike for Kenya
- CAROL for Heart - 4/20/08 - Limerick, PA
- Mass. to Maine "Seacoast Safari for Cystic Fibrosis"
- Jens Voigt and Stuart O'Grady at Amgen
- Brothers Bike for ALS Across Canada
- i'm riding to end AIDS
- Ride To Empower - Oct 2008! NEW!
- New School in Africa - Step up to the Challenge
- Riding to save my brother from cancer!
- Tour de Cure 2008, Rochester NY -- Seeking Teammates and Funds!
- Biking to End the Cycle of Poverty!
- "Save a Soldier. Ride a Bike" jersey idea
- raising funds to save life - one bike at a time
- Nashville Affiliate-Komen Breast Cancer ride
- American Flyers DVD as a gift
- Ride2Survive Cancer Ride
- Thailand Bike Party
- Tour de Pike, Georgia, March 15th
- Redmond Tour de Cure, here we go again!
- Any Rides for Prostate Cancer?
- Looking for sponsors for May 18th, 2008 BikeMS ride in Northern Virginia
- BPMS150 - Houston to Austin - On the Road Again...
- Lone Star State Challenge soldier ride
- Wheels for Meals - Greenville, SC, April 26 2008
- MS150 in FLORIDA APRIL 26 and 27!!
- Ride to Remember - Alzheimer’s Association
- Police Unity Tour 2008
- Anyone planning a LiveStrong Day event?
- Philcycle's Twin Tour de Cure - St. Louis & Indy
- Oklahoma city cyclist
- Virginia - MS150 "Tour de Vine"
- Beautiful Memorial for Sheldon Brown
- Katelynn's Ride - 6/8/08 in Amherst, MA
- Tour De Cure : Jacksonville, Fl
- Trek Across Maine-June 13-15
- Charity Folding Bike Ride
- Not really bike related...but a good cause
- Conquer Cancer Design Help
- Virginia Charity Ride
- LiveSTRONG Challenge Photo Gallery
- anyone riding the Capitol to Capitol Century on Saturday, May 10, 2008
- North Carolina Charity Ride - April 19, 2008
- London to Paris bike ride 08 or 09
- Celebrity Classic Wheels to Heal
- Epilepsy ride, Pittsburgh to DC, June 2008
- Anne's 2nd Great Bicycle Adventure for Hospice
- Calais -> Canne in under 3 weeks - Sep 2008 (LAF)
- Otesha 2008! Can you help me make a difference?
- Death Valley Century for JDRF and my daughter!
- Bike Donation for a Wounded Warrior
- Wisconsin! QuadruPedal Spring Century - May 4th 2008
- Prouty 2008
- Carolina's MS 100
- sponsors for charity ride
- Tour de Cure 2008 - Portsmouth, NH
- Bike MS: DC Area
- Jax to Jax Fun Ride for Project 999
- The Ride for Rwanda
- Tentative Plan to rep. Peace Corps and ride from Macedonia to India
- Raise "bail" money for Muscular Dystrophy Association
- RacerX99 - Tour - de - Cure 2008 Wisconsin
- Chester County Hospital Challenge for Cancer (West Chester, PA)
- Mike V "Back on Track" Benefit Ride
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Ride, August 8-10
- MS City to Shore ride 2008
- MS 150 Pedal to the Peak
- Get involved with something!
- Seattle to San Francisco for Primeros Pasos
- 2008 Road To Victory Ride for Parkinson's
- Russ Warner Earth Day Bike Tour
- Ms Online Silent Auction
- 5/10 - North of Boston, MA - Ride for Climate Justice
- Tour De Cisco (college, fundraiser)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.