View Full Version : Charity Events
- 31st August London To Hastings to get street kids to school in Kinshasa-D.R. Congo
- Sunflower Revolution for Parkinson's Research, September 8, 2013
- National Kidney Foundation - Western MD Kidney Ride Sept 28th
- The Wakefield Hospice Sportive: The Dark Peak
- 2013 LiveStrong Challenge Philly
- Fall Event - MD, DE or NJ
- Pedal the Park - Huntersville, NC - Labor Day
- Pan Mass Challenge 2013
- MN Purpleride For Pancreatic cancer
- Support Damian Lopez Alfonso!!
- Take Me Home - SOS Children's Charity
- 2013 pmc
- Bike M.S. (Bike and Hike the Berkshires) Massachusetts
- Ride for Refuge - Middle Tennessee
- West Chester, PA and Kennet Square, PA area YMCA benefit ride - July 20th, 2013
- (Women) Cycle the WAVE – September 15 2013 - Issaquah, WA.
- London to Brighton Bike Ride
- New to this.
- Only 28 days left to the NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge.
- Ride for a cure
- C2C in a day for Childrens Hospital Charity! (After three year back problem)
- On Myanmar's western coast
- The storm Tropical Cyclone Mahasen
- Residents of coastal areas in Bangladesh
- Rotary 100 Burlington NJ Sat 5/18/13
- Alternative Cycles 1st annual charity ride to help children in need.
- Ride For A Dream 2013 - Toronto to St. John's, Newfoundland
- Wisconsin- Promises to Keep Tour (Wounded Warrior) August 2013
- Ride For Heart Charity
- Charity ride to beat cancer
- Cycle For Life: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's fundraiser
- Choice of 4 routes through the Boston suburbs: Christina Clarke Genco Memorial Ride
- Texas 4000 for Cancer!!!!
- Bike & Build Crosscountry Ride
- Aids Lifecycle
- A Little Help For a Big Fundraiser?
- Riding PrudentialRideLondon 100 Miles in August for SENSE
- Tour de Cure - Diabetes Gold Country California May 4 2013
- Help me fundraise for Levi's Gran Fondo
- Spinal Injuries Association London to Surrey 4th Aug 2013
- Ride to Amsterdam and break the cycle of homelessness with Cardboard Citizens
- Take Stock In Children Cycling for Success
- AIDS Vaccine 200
- Aids Lifecycle
- A great opportunity to join our charity Tour de France stage cycling/spectating trip!
- Germany, Poland and the Baltic Republics in solidarity with DR Congo.
- Charity Fund/Memorial
- Ride To Conquer Cancer
- 2013 - Knoxville Tour de Cure
- MS 150 Ride the Rhode 2013
- Help Support My Participation in the 2013 Face of America Bike Ride
- Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Ride 2 Recovery - Seattle
- Bike MS New Jersey - Coast the Coast Bike MS 2013
- question about logo etiquette for jerseys on a charity ride
- Aids Lifecycle
- Withlacoochee Clean Air Ride is coming up soon -- March 23, 2013
- Queen Eleanor Cycle Ride - August 23-26 2013
- Miles2Give cross country journey
- Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn's and Colitis- Ride NY or Wisconsin!
- May 12th Ride for Ryder, Oxfordshire
- Touring getaway for bike advocacy - includes ice cream and s'mores!
- Team Clydesdale at MS City to Shore, September 2013
- Tour de Blue: Cycling for Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Woody's Road: Across America 10,000 Miles for Kids with Autism
- Central Oregon 500 ride
- I have diabetes. Help us cure it.
- Cycling across the country for the awareness of disabilities and to give out grants
- Team Backstoppers - RAGBRAI 2013
- Has anybody participated in MS, Best Dam Bike Ride in Wisconsin?
- Ride - All 100 miles of it!
- Tour de Cure New England July 13-14 2013
- June 2, 2013- (central NJ) 6th Ride for Amy for the Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- Ride ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Tour De Palm Springs - fix my cramps.
- Pelotonia 2013
- Pacific Crush - Peddling for Asthma Awareness
- Tour de Cure: Hampton Roads VA: April 20, 2013
- I Am Human Powered: A Ride Across America to Prevent Human Trafficking
- Tour de Cure general questions and answers
- 2013 Moritz Ride for Heroes Charity Bicycle Ride on April 20, 2013, Aledo, TX
- A success for Battle Monument School, keeping the wheels turning!
- Cyclist Down- Nor Cal
- Big Ride Across America 2013 - American Lung Association of the Mountain Pacific
- Tour de Cure Atlanta - American Diabetes Association
- Can You See Me Now Ride - San Antonio
- 2,700 Cyclist, 7 Days, 545 Miles, SF to Oprah Winfrey
- Save a life! - Rural Bike Safety Project - Bikes for the World
- SAH Tour D Autism this weekend October 20th
- 2500km ride for Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
- looking to buy pink cycling jerseys for charity ride
- cycling for child survival
- Independence Ride - Wallis, TX November 3rd Come out and support our veterans!
- The Rocky Road To Limerick Charity Cycle. (OVER 1000 MILES!!!!!)
- Southwest Florida Tour de Cure 2013
- Atlanta YSC Event (9/29)
- Call Me Maybe - The 2012 AMGEN People's Coast Classic Music Video
- Please Help "Iron Man" Tyler beat cancer ONCE AND FOR ALL!
- Tour de cure nyc – american diabetes association