View Full Version : Charity Events
- Riding with my Son: Father and Son team up to race bikes for Wounded Warrior Project
- "Peddle for Pedals" - help us support 88Bikes and Wheels 4 Life
- Rochester NY area charity ride, Sept 18th (Canandaigua Lake loop)
- Century Ride For Charity, Norwalk CA
- I'm always looking for more sponsors
- Please Help If you Can (Mccourtfoundation)
- Pan-Euro Pursuit: Biking to Benefit LIVESTRONG and A Wider Circle
- Philly Livestrong Challeng Map needed
- Kelly Brush Foundation - Vermont
- Pedal for Peace 2010!
- 2011 Tampabay Tour de Cure - Sarasota
- MS Country Roads Ride--$930 raised so far--help me break $1000.00!
- Help Me help others and ride myself into the ground for a great cause, Please?
- Come and check out the 3RD ANNUAL HUB RIDE!!!!
- Bike across the country with Ride for World Health
- Mental Health Awareness North To South - www.mhants.com
- Brand New Cincinnati Area Charity Ride
- Riders needed! Join Team Macmillan and cycle our Mexico Coast to Coast Challenge!
- Bike and build riders need a place to stay
- Livestrong Philly
- Columbus Ohio PELETONIA.
- 2010 AIDS Ride For Life
- Fundraising help.....
- Ed brophy memorial cross for life emrickson park cyclocross race
- Cyclocross clinic
- Cure on wheels century nov. 7th
- Fun California Bike Tour to Benefit Breast Cancer Charity, 3-day or 1-day option
- 24 Hours of Booty - Columbia, lights suggestion
- Don bakker memorial tour de fort
- Edwardsville Rotary Criterium
- Can this guy do it?
- "Kicking Cancer's Butt" Poker Run FLORIDA
- LEJOG solo and unsupported
- Pedal the Plains - MS150
- Yet another MS150 ride
- Recent events and the LAF
- Non-profit Dojo hosting day trip
- Fund raiser for local advocacy group - ClevelandBikes - includes rarish bike auction
- Dayton Ride for Life July 31st
- Courage Classic Seattle
- Ride For Remi Pittsburgh, PA Area 7/24/10
- 100 mile "Uni-Century" writeup and Video!
- MS Bike Tour (Ottawa - Kemptville)
- The WRATH
- Ride Vine ride for CCA
- Southern R.I. and Mass.
- Ramapo Rally August 15th 2010
- Join the Rodman Ride for Kids and Support a Great Cause!
- 24 Hours of Booty - Atlanta 2010
- Ride Vine ride for CCA
- Wounded Warrior Ride in NC
- 2nd Americane’ Vintage Track & Road Bike Festival in Detroit - this Sat!
- Brains on Bikes--cycling to outsmart brain cancer Finale July 17, Washington DC
- Bike for MIMA - The Great Divide Mountain Bike Route
- 100 mile unicycle ride for American Cancer Society
- Climate Ride California: Support Clean Energy & Bicycle Advocacy! 9/21 - 9/25
- Bike4Peace 2010
- Police/Firefighters Canada to Mexico
- Cycle for Dystonia
- Cycling isn't safe anymore and I'd like to help change!!
- Freegan Bike Workshop!
- Pedaling for Paws - 5 Day ride from West Chester, PA to Canadian Border - June 22-26
- Tour de Cure - Palo Alto, CA Roll Call
- Pledge form template?
- 2010 Bikes Not Bombs Bikeathons (15, 25 & 65 miles) June 20th Boston, MA
- Tour dem Parks, Baltimore, June 13th
- A Ride To Remember (Alzheimer's Assoctiation Ride)
- Bike MS (W.R.A.T.H.)
- pedal against cancer 2010 (montreal)
- Tour De Pizza Kicks off June 5th for a 30 day trek up the east coast
- Looking for Upcoming Florida Charity Events
- Starting a corporate team - advice and suggestions?
- TOUR de CURE 2010: Columbus, OH - Roll Call!!!
- Need an 8th rider for a RAAM Team... Ride Across America..
- Charity Events
- When the going gets tuff...
- Chicago Blood Cancer Foundation's Out For Blood Team Sept 12 BIke Ride
- Blood Sweat and Gears 2010
- Tour de Cure...2 weeks to go!
- Tour De Cure 2010 Philadelphia - Calling for light rain, how to prepare?
- Any can sponsor me with just 5 dollars
- Help Rails to Trails Wind $200,000 - Voting Ends May 23, 2010
- Tri State Trek
- Central Vermont Cycling Tour - June 27, 2010
- China bloody assault kill 7 children
- Trek 100 ride for hope
- i need guidance for a change i want to make and all done by a fix gear acroos the U.S
- MS ride in the rain
- CANIDAE Supports Amgen Tour of California with Road Bike Raffle to Benefit Pet Cancer
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer - Can you help
- Land's End to John O'Groats cycle tour
- Take your bike, have an adventure & get a bit more green
- What's the most you ever raised?
- Sixty more votes!
- LIVESTRONG Grassroots Fundraiser - 3rd Annual Blue River Century -Keystone, CO 8/22
- Solo bike tour for charity. San Antonio, Tx to Boston Ma, and back.
- 40 votes--we need 60 more!
- Anyone from Oklahoma doing the LIVESTRONG challenge in Austin?
- Lands End to John O'Groats
- Love Cycling?...Hate Cancer?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.