View Full Version : Charity Events
- Police/Firefighters Canada to Mexico
- Cycle for Dystonia
- Cycling isn't safe anymore and I'd like to help change!!
- Freegan Bike Workshop!
- Pedaling for Paws - 5 Day ride from West Chester, PA to Canadian Border - June 22-26
- Tour de Cure - Palo Alto, CA Roll Call
- Pledge form template?
- 2010 Bikes Not Bombs Bikeathons (15, 25 & 65 miles) June 20th Boston, MA
- Tour dem Parks, Baltimore, June 13th
- A Ride To Remember (Alzheimer's Assoctiation Ride)
- Bike MS (W.R.A.T.H.)
- pedal against cancer 2010 (montreal)
- Tour De Pizza Kicks off June 5th for a 30 day trek up the east coast
- Looking for Upcoming Florida Charity Events
- Starting a corporate team - advice and suggestions?
- TOUR de CURE 2010: Columbus, OH - Roll Call!!!
- Need an 8th rider for a RAAM Team... Ride Across America..
- Charity Events
- When the going gets tuff...
- Chicago Blood Cancer Foundation's Out For Blood Team Sept 12 BIke Ride
- Blood Sweat and Gears 2010
- Tour de Cure...2 weeks to go!
- Tour De Cure 2010 Philadelphia - Calling for light rain, how to prepare?
- Any can sponsor me with just 5 dollars
- Help Rails to Trails Wind $200,000 - Voting Ends May 23, 2010
- Tri State Trek
- Central Vermont Cycling Tour - June 27, 2010
- China bloody assault kill 7 children
- Trek 100 ride for hope
- i need guidance for a change i want to make and all done by a fix gear acroos the U.S
- MS ride in the rain
- CANIDAE Supports Amgen Tour of California with Road Bike Raffle to Benefit Pet Cancer
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer - Can you help
- Land's End to John O'Groats cycle tour
- Take your bike, have an adventure & get a bit more green
- What's the most you ever raised?
- Sixty more votes!
- LIVESTRONG Grassroots Fundraiser - 3rd Annual Blue River Century -Keystone, CO 8/22
- Solo bike tour for charity. San Antonio, Tx to Boston Ma, and back.
- 40 votes--we need 60 more!
- Anyone from Oklahoma doing the LIVESTRONG challenge in Austin?
- Lands End to John O'Groats
- Love Cycling?...Hate Cancer?
- Love Cycling?...Hate Cancer?
- Team Grafenwoehr - Ride for MS
- Wounded Warriors ride across the country!
- Komen Ride For A Cure - Mid Michigan
- Colorado grassroots LIVESTRONG ride needs a Volunteer Coordinator!
- Grassroots LIVESTRONG ride in Colorado! Blue River Century and Metric
- First Charity Ride - Tour de Lis
- Mobile Bike Clinic
- Chicago Area, American Cancer Society ride, May 16, Skokie, Harms Woods
- Cote de Tolosa
- Le Tour de Fonz
- New England charity bike rides
- Golf Tournament
- AMGEN Tour of California Stage 6 VIP Auction!
- Dawn Farm Ride for Recovery!
- 2010 Team in Training - Racing to Save Lives One Mile at a Time - Century Ride
- Ride to raise money for affordable housing (including for Haiti)
- Support a ride to benefit schools for the Autistic
- The Philadelphia Ride of Dreams
- Does anyone know of any 2010 Michigan/Ohio rides for Autism?
- Training for your charity ride in Calgary
- Sponsor Tips
- Riding for ROMP 2010- 3500 mile trek from Oregon to Guatemala
- Hazon's California Jewish Environmental Bike Ride - Join the people of the bike!
- Ride for the Rescue - great ride and fundraiser in Central NY - Syracuse
- Question for Ride Organizers
- 2010 Tour de Cure Indianapolis - Council of Moo
- Rider number holders
- Young Life- High Tide Ride looking for riders
- Hey, I'm Searching For Welsh Sponsered Rides between 1-30 miles
- Race Across America, female soloist needs crew members!
- Cross Country Bike-America Us Social Forum
- 2010 Becel Ride for Heart Toronto
- Bike MS KY 2010
- Richmond a. to Williamsburg MS150
- Bike Ride for Kenya: Vancouver-San Diego
- April Fools Ride - April 10, 2010 - Milledgeville, GA
- Silent auction at Manitou Beach
- Special Olympics Tulsa Tour
- Any Fundraising Ideas? (BikeMS, Livestrong, TdC)
- 2010 California Coast Classic
- Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge - June 19th 2010
- Tour de Cure in Philly
- Tour De Cure-2010: American Diabetes Association
- BC Conquer Cancer Ride Vancouver - Seattle
- 5 Boro Bike Tour!
- Tour De Mayberry
- Down Syndrome angels ride for a cause
- Recruiting riders for Illinois MS 150 "Tour de Farms" June 12-13 2010
- Friends for Life - Toronto to Montreal for People With AIDS Toronto
- Contribute to MS150
- hi from chile
- give it a chance
- Westerville Ohio Tour de Cure ride - are YOU coming? Be there!
- Free community ride - Adelaide
- 2010 Cruisin' the Conejo - Southern California - May 8, 2010
- Riding across Canada for Children's Cancer
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.