View Full Version : Cyclocross Racing
- Todd Wells and Katie Compton are US National Champions
- ADAM CRAIG's single speed setup and feat at NATS
- Choosing Tires
- Cross Nationals - ITT spoilers
- BeerCross in CT
- How to Watch Nat's? (w/o going to Bend)
- First race in the snow.
- USAC license for 2011
- when did you cat up?
- Acceptance: End of Season
- NBX Grand Prix in RI
- Photos from Baystate Cyclocross Verge NECCS 7 and 8, UCI cat.2 (and crash!)
- Taneytown - cold and squishy
- How early in the training cycle do you start working on strength / force?
- Why do specialty beer stores not sponsor local cross teams?
- SoCal Cross Rental Bikes?
- Critique me.. was I in the wrong, or just racing?
- Schooley Mill
- Forecast for this weekend's races
- Al vs CF for racing
- This weekends SoCal CX stop: Long Beach
- Analyzing race results - Cat4 vs open Cat 1 and Pro
- Helmet Cams live to film another day
- Watching Aigle Swiss World Cup on Universal
- UCI Los Angeles CX at Griffith Park
- Low PSI
- 2011 USAC Rule Changes Hurt CX
- CX USGP in Fort Collins
- Bad Kharma?
- Kinder cross
- Storm the Greens Louisville Ky
- Looking for cyclocross races in Naperville (Chicago) area
- Ladies and Gentlemen, This is Cyclocross!
- Looking for races in the Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ area
- Do you swap front and rear brake levers?
- the shoulder bump
- DCCX Tandem Race Video
- Handling corners, part 2
- beacon cross?
- handling slippery corners?
- DCCX Course Preview
- Finally got a pinch flat..sort of
- DCCX registration closes Thursday, 10pm
- Steep Descents with off camber turn and a dragon at the end
- One racing year later...Boulevard Cup 2010
- Dismount question
- CYCLOCROSS! The 24 Hour Comic Book (aka The Little Golden Book of Cross)
- Granogue - Been There?
- DCCX- Extra spots available in 35+ 3/4 and 55+ !
- DCCX announces the "Jachtmeester" Prize, a competition for the achtervolgers
- Race/Music Video: Cross Crusade Race #1 Alpenrose
- Post race interviews from Night Weasels Cometh.
- First year racers
- BCA driving directions from DC
- Winchester Apple Cross
- Best NorCal tubular race tire??
- DCCX registration goes live Sunday, 9pm 9/26/2010
- Ed Sander
- step through question?
- Longer or shorter trail for racing?
- No Rest for the Weary?
- Idiot's day of cyclocross non-racing
- Women's free CX clinic (DC)- 9/22
- Charm City I and II reports
- DCCX Offers Single-Speeders, Tandems, Rookies Their Own Race
- Race Day Gear Bag
- Cross Cadence and training
- Shoe recommendation for muddy conditions
- Crash followed by a flat :(
- Race report thread
- It's on!
- SSCXWC 10 Info Needed
- Newb questions
- DC CX clinics (free*)
- Dust clearance!!!
- Old, slow and/or fat cross racers - get in here!
- I need tire(clinchers) suggestions. help please
- *** There are new threads for posting 2010/2011 race and practice info
- Fall 2010/Winter 2011 Local Practices - Post Info and Links Here
- Training plan "planner", thoughts on 2010
- Fall 2010/Winter 2011 Races - Post Info and Links Here
- Splain UCI Points to Me
- CX workouts
- Can you feel it?
- Are both days of Charm City on the same course?
- New MABRAcross Website
- Best set up for foint fork with the newly UCI allowed disc brakes for racing?
- Race report: STXC
- How to get started racing in New England?
- When is your first race of the season for 2010?
- road racers & training - when does your season start/end?
- How long are cross tubular tires good for?
- Running workouts
- Size Limit?
- I can't stand it
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.