View Full Version : Cyclocross Racing
- Sacramento area - intro to cyclocross?
- Pedal Question
- Last place in Cat 4's, Mid Pack in Cat 3's
- Salsa Cowchipper Handlebar width
- Jingle Cross to September UCI race !!
- Mechanical doping?
- 5700 and brakes
- Best race of season? ...French Nats!
- Is US responding to warm winter with frenzy of extra CX race fun?
- Is there an active CX forum for race fans?
- What's up with sand? ...easy one way, hard the other!
- where can I get one of those big cx-star "head" placards?
- Fat Bikes for Cross events
- do i really need to wash bike / tires after mud race?
- Newb question about CX courses
- Cool short-course CX race video. We need more races like these.
- Really cool cyclocross video
- Oregon Cyclocross is the wierdest, coolest (video)
- Can't double up as Cat 5. :(
- Too much tape and stakes?
- MTBs vs CX ?
- 33mm tires lots better than 30mm?
- Bad Idea to Race After Not Being on a Bike for a Week?
- Help me with drills to corner better
- 2015 CaadX opinions
- One Tubular Tire Setup to Rule Them All
- Getting the holeshot on a World Champion
- Providence CX
- $4kish budget, aluminum frame + carbon wheels or carbon frame + aluminum wheels?
- Opinions on the State Thunderbird SSCX?
- moving to mass next week
- CX Music
- Can we talk about Tires? Lets talk about tires.
- Racing on a non cross specific bike
- Dengfu FM-059 Reviews
- anyone race big tires? any lightweight tubeless 40mm cx tires?
- tire clearance for a 2014 Felt F5x
- Specialized Power Saddle for CX?
- CX Tyres
- brake pad holder for carbon pads
- SYZR vs SPD
- All-round tubular tires
- want to try 'cross this season -- which bike should I use? (cross-post)
- best value tubular wheelset
- Should courses avoid going near trees?
- Cyclocross Bikes In Ireland
- CX geometry? Is slack good?
- Anyone else notice the XC Ski potential for CX style?
- CX on MTB trail? Heaven forbid!
- new "racer" questions
- innertube buling thru sidewall TWICE w/o flatting!
- ban bunnyhopping
- New cx racer: Hooked but I SUCK!
- Hardmen at work
- TV Crew came to the races
- More CX racing drama: Tons muddy slideouts, slowmo, and aerial
- WTB's Nano 40c Tires
- Got a bit muddy at today's Capital 'Cross Classic
- CX on Radio
- Felt CX bike recall
- Thrown from the bike
- Race & tire comedy: Hecklers... Fix "hernia" tube re-coat handmade tubie sidewall?
- Bunnyhop Takedown! Fair, foul, or just part of the race?
- Looking for advice- Racing in the snow
- Cyclocross World's - Tabor
- Learn from my goofs! ...Check chainlength w new wheel. ...Practice wheel change.
- I wrote about my first Cyclocross race.
- First race tomorrow - how early should I get there?
- First big wreck, did I do something wrong?
- Anybody Racing Tubeless Clinchers?
- I'm confused
- Which Upgrade would you do if your only doing 1. Disc or Tubulars
- Why you should never bunny hop a triple barrier...
- Have you ever raced in deep snow?
- 2015 Cyclocross Nationals
- Course Design: Fun vs. Hard?
- 1st race...sucked golf balls through garden hose
- Studded tires in non-uci races
- Trackstanding for the start?
- Picking the right line through corners
- Drones can be cool
- Had a CX race, but my legs feel too good
- "Chopper" head-angle makes weird handling...
- Why did UCI limit tire width? Are wider faster?
- Fastest way thru tight singletrack?
- Colorado Springs CX Race/Practice?
- Tubulars vs Clinchers for a lightweight rider
- Michigan Mountain Mayhem Gravel Grinder
- WTB ChrisCross i19s??? Anybody try these?
- Avid Shorty Ultimate cable anchor screw
- 2015 Crux Questions
- handle bars
- Another what wheel thread but alloy this time
- Fork Shudder SOLVED!!!.....
- O-rings for Avid Shorty Ultimates
- Advice/Thoughts on 1x10 Set-Up
- What is the best value tubular for CX?
- Carbon Wheelset: Need help deciding
- The hardest Cyclocross race?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.