View Full Version : Fitting Your Bike
- Issue with lower back pain
- Crank Size Question
- Where to get Fixie Inc coupling?
- What to adjust when dropping stem height?
- What is my size for a Ridley Noah Fast Ultegra ?
- Road bike, short legs, weird frame sizes
- Long legs and short torso - Any tips?
- Knees hitting ribs
- Bike Fit Help - Baker's Cyst problem
- Stem Rise
- Buying used Wilier - remotely
- Any opinions on this super-cheap saddle with great reviews on amazon?
- First-time road bike rider, need help with saddle fit.
- Stem to raise drop bars; recommendations?
- Old dog getting back into cycling. (Geometry question.)
- two bikes, two Q factors
- Upgrading group--change crank length?
- More stack better for tall riders?
- Aggressive ride postures & dick comfort
- Road bike size for short woman with long arms?
- Does this look like the right size frame??
- Seat height set well above average
- Best bike fitter in around NY
- Misc questions about comfort
- MTB sizing
- What does a "neutral back and shoulder" position mean to you?
- Really long stem?
- Will removing spacers add to presssure on soft tissues?
- Tell me how my fit looks.
- Saddle Width and "Support"
- Advice needed for Surly Disc Trucker Sizing
- Pressure on hands
- Leg length difference symptoms?
- Drop for women
- Zero offset seatpost --> longer stem?
- Stress and Numbness in Hands
- Saddle-to-bar drop and saddle choice
- Crank size
- Which geometry?
- imbalance between left and right foot.
- Ankle Rub/Pedal Dimensions
- Neck and upperback pain while riding
- Immediate sit bone pain
- Proper Fit Guidline for Newbie
- large cyclist: need advice on parts
- Question On New Frames And Correct Sizing
- RETUL bike fit system.
- Wow, what a difference
- 59cm too big for 5'9?
- short stem vs stem riser, or both?
- too much weight on arms?
- Crank length - does it have an effect when standing up and pedaling?
- slipping forwards
- Just got a basic fit and have slight pelvis pain
- How is my fit?
- Will I get used to a more agressive position?
- ETT vs Stack and Reach
- Cannondale "medium" actual size?
- Cervelo S5 Size - 51 or 54?
- Is this right?: Dawes: most riders 5'7" to 5'9" choose Medium/50c = standover 32"
- Sizing for unequal leg length?
- fitting suggestions for leg numbness
- A Question About Top Tube Clearance
- 2014 Cervelo P2 in 48cm or 51cm
- Does this sound right?
- HELP: Pain in my junk
- Please help my wheel/tire sizing
- What size frame for 5'7" woman?
- Proper flatbar ergonomic grip wrist position
- My most comfortable bike is between two sizes of a frame I'm looking at...
- Pedal spindle spacer
- Is this frame too small for me?
- Finding suitable TT length
- Handlebar angle
- Road Bike Sizing
- Bike fit before or after I build the bike?
- Fit question comparing two bikes of different sizes.
- Check my sizing (road bike)
- Advice on dropbar width.
- Why don't frame sizes (seat tube length) use "effective" sizing?
- Location of Brake levers, not comfy
- BikesDirect Gravity Liberty frame size for 6.0 feet
- Please help: Similar sized bikes: one good, one back pain
- LFS having sale, shopping for first Roadbike
- Is my frame too big for me? What to do?
- Upright-ish position without the pedals so far forward?
- Need Help with MERIDA Reacto 5000
- Northroad bars on a track/Fixed gear
- Bike geometry chart
- 54 vs 52 help
- What do you think
- Bike fit for neck issues
- Bike sizing using Lemons Method
- Vintage Handlebars
- Saddle Sizing: Specialized Body Geometry
- Competitive Cyclist fit calculator observation
- Help: proper shoe fit
- Comfortable Bike, Yet Good Performance?
- A question on stem length
- Interesting or unusual geometry on this bike brand?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.