View Full Version : Fitting Your Bike
- How to choose a saddle?
- Frame size.
- ML at 5.7' (174cm)? Still ok?
- neck strain? New rider
- Cane Creek Thudbuster Setback
- chafing in shorts?
- Posterior chain engagement with platform pedals
- Cyclocross Bike Fit
- I need a LONG and strong seatpost
- Toe drop, heel drop, flat foot?
- Litmus test for bike fit
- caad10 vs colnago master sizing
- Hybrid frame size 17.5-18-19?
- Comfort of Shifters/Brifters
- Steerer tube too short?
- knee problem
- Fit help - 5'8" with 34" inseam - frame too big?
- Surly Disc Trucker vs Cross Check Geometry Help
- Help with frame sizing?
- Brooks B-17 with 7 degrees upward nose tilt OK?
- Romin Evo 155 taint pain
- My "ergo" bars are ready for the garbage . . .
- Where your sit bones actually go on the saddle
- Mail-order frame fit
- Fitting Issue
- Help fitting a new frame
- What type of saddle works well on a road bike with aero bars?
- How much weight SHOULD the hands bear?
- bike fit for dorsiflex feet
- Short inseam,problem with frame size,Competitive Cyclist calc
- fiting old bike
- Is a 22" frame ok for someone who is 6'7"?
- Geometry advice, please
- First Hybrid bike purchase in a long time - question on proper fit concerns
- Mens 53 vs WSD 54. How different can they be?
- My Turn For A Fit Issue - Looong Stem -> Numb Hands
- Swapping handlebars on 1997 Trek Multitrack 730 for Upright ride
- Hands are killing me...
- mild anterior tibialis pain: cleat position, cleat wedges, bad form, or?
- Are bike fitting services done by shops "accurate?"
- Choosing a quill stem length
- Cleats forward = win.
- Saddle question: pressure on root of "joystick".
- Right foot pronates to the outside on the downstroke?
- How do these geometry figures affect riding?
- Pain along outside of right foot.
- Should I start with a 52 Cross-bike and then find a bike-fit place?
- Bike too big?
- Femur length discrepancy
- Perinium pain!
- Struggling to fit myself for a frame - help requested
- Soma Double Cross Disc frame size
- Comfortable on slight uphill not so on flat or downhill
- bike for short women
- Small size step through frame, non-twist internal gear shifter
- Rivendell (Hilsen, Hillborne) vs. Gunnar Crosshairs vs. ???
- handlebar width and handling?
- long torso, short arms & legs
- Saddles that only contact the sit-bones.
- Toe clips that are too small?
- Saddles: size, shape, and saddle "geometry": a discussion
- Road bike fitting confusion
- Alignment Issues
- Fit check
- Bike is too small
- New to bikes
- Choosing between EU 47 and EU 48 Shoes?
- Bike Fit Riddle
- Bike fit at home
- front vs rear wheel loads.. Anyone pay attention to this?
- Crossbar up against your jewels?
- longer crank
- Why do I need the saddle tilted up?
- Felt F45 stand over height?
- Shift Lever reach question?
- Bike for tall person
- Shoe Fit Problem
- considering an endurance frame - opinions?
- just got "refit"
- Proper pelvic tilt/ rotation, without crushing the junk.....
- At wits' end with feet falling asleep. Help?
- How does this look? Pic of fitment
- Bike Fit and searching for new Frame
- Removing spacers and power transfer
- Is my mountain bike too small?
- Which way do I need to move my cleats?
- 175 and 172.5 crank arms vs. training
- Any tall people riding Kona Sutras /Kona Roves?
- Grafting road bike fit to 26" MTB with drop bars?
- Pinarello Paris fitt 2nd opinion.
- Why All The "Sky Is Falling" and Double Think About Bike Frame Fitting
- Knee Height?
- Sorter Reach
- Recommendations for Bike Fit in NYC
- Old Frame vs New Frame
- The Berries Are a Little Uncomfortable
- I can't get my hands comfortable!
- Unsure about size - State Bicycle
- Removing spacers question
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.