View Full Version : Fitting Your Bike
- Over-40 eyeglass wearers: Sport glasses / Progressives + Monovision, what combo?
- first road bike fit questions
- Saddle too low? bouncing during accelerations
- Is there a "tipping point" in upper body possition?
- My bike fit experience....from a rookie...
- Two little toes on each foot numb???
- Right bike for me????
- Why Do Some Frames Feel Like A Tiny Clown Bike?
- bike fit
- Which size for 177cm tall?
- Frame Size
- Bicycle Frame Shape for city use?
- Vaya Fit
- Foot angle question
- saddle set back really far= bike too small?
- gt transeo 2.0 comfort bike vs trek 8.5 ds
- Any road saddles out there that are WIDE??
- Any issue matching a bike fit to an existing bike...?
- Fit Question | Adjustments to my reach and bar drop
- Stuck in a rut because some of the sizing info i see is contradictory.
- KTM Revelator 2015 sizing help - 55 vs 57
- Balls issues in the drops.
- A little sore below butt bone while riding, even short distances
- measuring frame size
- Best road position: bent elbow? light hands?
- Larger frame size for more upright position - endurance bike?
- Cleat shims!
- Cervelo S2 sizing - in between 54 and 56, trying to reduce neck and upper back strain
- Soma Smothie bike build: Between sizes, help needed.
- Should I get a stem riser?
- Trekking bars vs bar ends
- TREK Emonda S5
- Bike Fast Fit app with videos
- Traps hurt = bad fit?
- Reach and knee discomfort
- Fitting for a 5'0" lady
- Issue with lower back pain
- Crank Size Question
- Where to get Fixie Inc coupling?
- What to adjust when dropping stem height?
- What is my size for a Ridley Noah Fast Ultegra ?
- Road bike, short legs, weird frame sizes
- Long legs and short torso - Any tips?
- Knees hitting ribs
- Bike Fit Help - Baker's Cyst problem
- Stem Rise
- Buying used Wilier - remotely
- Any opinions on this super-cheap saddle with great reviews on amazon?
- First-time road bike rider, need help with saddle fit.
- Stem to raise drop bars; recommendations?
- Old dog getting back into cycling. (Geometry question.)
- two bikes, two Q factors
- Upgrading group--change crank length?
- More stack better for tall riders?
- Aggressive ride postures & dick comfort
- Road bike size for short woman with long arms?
- Does this look like the right size frame??
- Seat height set well above average
- Best bike fitter in around NY
- Misc questions about comfort
- MTB sizing
- What does a "neutral back and shoulder" position mean to you?
- Really long stem?
- Will removing spacers add to presssure on soft tissues?
- Tell me how my fit looks.
- Saddle Width and "Support"
- Advice needed for Surly Disc Trucker Sizing
- Pressure on hands
- Leg length difference symptoms?
- Drop for women
- Zero offset seatpost --> longer stem?
- Stress and Numbness in Hands
- Saddle-to-bar drop and saddle choice
- Crank size
- Which geometry?
- imbalance between left and right foot.
- Ankle Rub/Pedal Dimensions
- Neck and upperback pain while riding
- Immediate sit bone pain
- Proper Fit Guidline for Newbie
- large cyclist: need advice on parts
- Question On New Frames And Correct Sizing
- RETUL bike fit system.
- Wow, what a difference
- 59cm too big for 5'9?
- short stem vs stem riser, or both?
- too much weight on arms?
- Crank length - does it have an effect when standing up and pedaling?
- slipping forwards
- Just got a basic fit and have slight pelvis pain
- How is my fit?
- Will I get used to a more agressive position?
- ETT vs Stack and Reach
- Cannondale "medium" actual size?
- Cervelo S5 Size - 51 or 54?
- Is this right?: Dawes: most riders 5'7" to 5'9" choose Medium/50c = standover 32"
- Sizing for unequal leg length?
- fitting suggestions for leg numbness
- A Question About Top Tube Clearance
- 2014 Cervelo P2 in 48cm or 51cm
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.