View Full Version : Fitting Your Bike
- Buying a new bike that fits
- road bike fit.
- Bike fit problems
- Is men's bike OK for women. Need advise.
- Saddle size differences
- Help needed on bike fit
- Thighs hitting chest on the drops
- Numb Left Toes - New & Old Shoes - Any Ideas? Metatarsal Issues.
- Between two canyon sizes
- Left leg longer . what's my options?
- Giant Handlebars Reach
- in between bike sizes
- Question about frame geometry? Measurements
- Price of a good fit?
- Knee issues... Will a fit help?
- Looking for some input on my current set up
- stem 130mm
- could use some fine tuning advice
- older gal, newer bike
- Fit advice - asymmetry.
- 100 mm stem
- Upgrade my Hybrid Bicycle Derailleur
- Does bike fit take into account age and general fitness
- What Does This Tell You About My Fit: Aero and Drops Difference
- Fitting at LBS
- Making sure Bridgestone fits
- Fit difference in a Tarmac and Venge 54cm
- Specialized Transition fit
- I Found the Best Bike Fit Possible
- Cannondale 10 105
- Copying setup 1 bike to another.
- racing bkes
- Newbie Clydesdale just starting to shop around in Alexandria, VA
- Severe shin pain after long ride
- Still having problems with noseless saddle
- First century and some pain
- The difference between fitting a bike and a bike that fits
- Correct Size For A Child
- Decision decision on what size frame to buy
- Domane Fit & Stem
- Horizontal top tube - which fit compromise would you rather make?
- 5'7"-5'8" 31.5" Inseam on 56cm road bike? No go?
- Any saddle recommendations?
- excessive hip movment
- Possible adjutsments for short top tube
- Adjusting reach on a Bridgestone 200
- bike fit and perfomance
- Worth replacing frame for larger size or better tweaking the set up?
- 6' - 56cm; anybody else?
- 6'5" Looking for a good sized hybrid
- Short Legs, Long Torso wanting long-distance comfort on Jamis Ventura Race
- Long Legs, Short Torso Advice (C'dale, Focus, Canyon)
- Pain on outside of one foot with new shoes/cleats
- Accomodating Lemond's Laidback Seat Tube
- Help Address Some Aches And Pains During Century On New Bike
- Deciphering bike fit terms
- where to go / what questions to ask to know you're in the right place?
- frame size
- How to choose a saddle?
- Frame size.
- ML at 5.7' (174cm)? Still ok?
- neck strain? New rider
- Cane Creek Thudbuster Setback
- chafing in shorts?
- Posterior chain engagement with platform pedals
- Cyclocross Bike Fit
- I need a LONG and strong seatpost
- Toe drop, heel drop, flat foot?
- Litmus test for bike fit
- caad10 vs colnago master sizing
- Hybrid frame size 17.5-18-19?
- Comfort of Shifters/Brifters
- Steerer tube too short?
- knee problem
- Fit help - 5'8" with 34" inseam - frame too big?
- Surly Disc Trucker vs Cross Check Geometry Help
- Help with frame sizing?
- Brooks B-17 with 7 degrees upward nose tilt OK?
- Romin Evo 155 taint pain
- My "ergo" bars are ready for the garbage . . .
- Where your sit bones actually go on the saddle
- Mail-order frame fit
- Fitting Issue
- Help fitting a new frame
- What type of saddle works well on a road bike with aero bars?
- How much weight SHOULD the hands bear?
- bike fit for dorsiflex feet
- Short inseam,problem with frame size,Competitive Cyclist calc
- fiting old bike
- Is a 22" frame ok for someone who is 6'7"?
- Geometry advice, please
- First Hybrid bike purchase in a long time - question on proper fit concerns
- Mens 53 vs WSD 54. How different can they be?
- My Turn For A Fit Issue - Looong Stem -> Numb Hands
- Swapping handlebars on 1997 Trek Multitrack 730 for Upright ride
- Hands are killing me...
- mild anterior tibialis pain: cleat position, cleat wedges, bad form, or?
- Are bike fitting services done by shops "accurate?"
- Choosing a quill stem length
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.