View Full Version : Fitting Your Bike
- Need Help with New crankset
- How different will this frame fit?
- Rest my inside palm knuckles on the the top drop bar
- Seat fore/aft- do I have this right?
- 56cm road bike.
- SoCal Fitters: Ron Peterson, Nate Loyal or......?
- Question about measurements, setback, and frame angles to get 4 bikes feeling similar
- Using Rivendale's Seat Height (SH) measurements in bike fitting
- one more try
- Which size cross check best matches my current commuter? (With numbers.)
- Fit problem : Pressure on hands
- Which way to go if you are in between two sizes?
- What range of frame size do folks generally fit?
- 160 Crank?
- Help: Cervelo P3 is this sizing correct?
- Shopping for a possible new bike
- saddle width road vs mtb
- Soma Double Cross sizing conundrum is giving me a headache
- Are these handlebars tilted too high?
- Pain in hands after 15+ miles, do gloves make a difference?
- What seat tube angle?
- New brake bads
- Trouble finding fit at 6'8"
- Stack, Reach, and Standover - the 3 'most important' fit #s for sizing?
- What happened t.o the on-line fitting tools ...
- Does saddle height affect "hands-off" test?
- Is standing over the top tube the typical bike shop fitting?
- Effect of Axle-Crown increase/decrease
- Effective top tube length vs seat tube length. Help??
- Question: Stem heigh vs. rise in handlebar
- Pain in hands...could poor saddle placement be a reason?
- Standover with shoes or without?
- Corporeal Metrics: Compiling List of All Body Measurements Used by Fit Systems
- Buying a new bike that fits
- road bike fit.
- Bike fit problems
- Is men's bike OK for women. Need advise.
- Saddle size differences
- Help needed on bike fit
- Thighs hitting chest on the drops
- Numb Left Toes - New & Old Shoes - Any Ideas? Metatarsal Issues.
- Between two canyon sizes
- Left leg longer . what's my options?
- Giant Handlebars Reach
- in between bike sizes
- Question about frame geometry? Measurements
- Price of a good fit?
- Knee issues... Will a fit help?
- Looking for some input on my current set up
- stem 130mm
- could use some fine tuning advice
- older gal, newer bike
- Fit advice - asymmetry.
- 100 mm stem
- Upgrade my Hybrid Bicycle Derailleur
- Does bike fit take into account age and general fitness
- What Does This Tell You About My Fit: Aero and Drops Difference
- Fitting at LBS
- Making sure Bridgestone fits
- Fit difference in a Tarmac and Venge 54cm
- Specialized Transition fit
- I Found the Best Bike Fit Possible
- Cannondale 10 105
- Copying setup 1 bike to another.
- racing bkes
- Newbie Clydesdale just starting to shop around in Alexandria, VA
- Severe shin pain after long ride
- Still having problems with noseless saddle
- First century and some pain
- The difference between fitting a bike and a bike that fits
- Correct Size For A Child
- Decision decision on what size frame to buy
- Domane Fit & Stem
- Horizontal top tube - which fit compromise would you rather make?
- 5'7"-5'8" 31.5" Inseam on 56cm road bike? No go?
- Any saddle recommendations?
- excessive hip movment
- Possible adjutsments for short top tube
- Adjusting reach on a Bridgestone 200
- bike fit and perfomance
- Worth replacing frame for larger size or better tweaking the set up?
- 6' - 56cm; anybody else?
- 6'5" Looking for a good sized hybrid
- Short Legs, Long Torso wanting long-distance comfort on Jamis Ventura Race
- Long Legs, Short Torso Advice (C'dale, Focus, Canyon)
- Pain on outside of one foot with new shoes/cleats
- Accomodating Lemond's Laidback Seat Tube
- Help Address Some Aches And Pains During Century On New Bike
- Deciphering bike fit terms
- where to go / what questions to ask to know you're in the right place?
- frame size
- How to choose a saddle?
- Frame size.
- ML at 5.7' (174cm)? Still ok?
- neck strain? New rider
- Cane Creek Thudbuster Setback
- chafing in shorts?
- Posterior chain engagement with platform pedals
- Cyclocross Bike Fit
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.