I pity the comatose foo'!
Former The A-Team star Mr. T once stunned a sick child's family by bringing him out of a coma - after doctors begged the actor for help.
The poorly kid fell unconscious in Detroit, Michigan in the mid-1980s - and the only physical movement he made was in response to hearing Mr. T's name.
And when the mohawked star was in town, he stopped by the hospital to visit the ill boy - with miraculous results.
He tells Britain's Empire magazine, "His family put toys around him and one of them was a Mr. T doll. And whenever my name came up, the boy moved his arm."
"Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out."
"That was my supernatural moment."
Copyright World Entertainment News Network
04-03-08, 04:56 PM
I like it that he makes it explicitly clear that, although he prayed, it was T's supernatural moment.
Mr. T: 1
Mr. T holds two U.S. patents, the latter meant to compensate for the obvious flaws of the former: fools (pronounced foo's) and pity. Scholars frequently note the layers of depth in the philosophy whereby fools are generally pitied by T for the very fate T himself has in store for them.
* Hitler found out that Mr.T pitied him and shot himself.
* Every time a church bell rings in the world, Mr. T pities a foo'.
* Additionally, every time Mr. T pities a foo, a female porn star regains her virginity, then proceeds to lose it to Mr. T.
* Mr. T once pitied the Sun. An ice age followed.
* Mr. T's favourite band is, unsurprisingly, Foo Fighters.
* During his short stint as the manager of a beauty salon, T's catchphrase was "I Pretty The Foo'."
* Rather than live off food and drink, T absorbs the energies of crushed self-esteem from the fools he has pitied.
* As part of an experiment in metaphysics, T once pitied Chuck Norris at the exact moment Norris delivered one of his trademark roundhouse kicks to Mr. T. The result was the 1980's.
* John Candy was the only man that Mr. T truly respects and views as an equal.
* Mr. T's van runs on pity and gets 30 miles per fool. Thus, it never empties.
* Every time Mr. T crosses his arms, the terror alert in the United States raises to gold.
* Every time the terror alert reaches gold, the government hires Mr. T
* T's original sole intention in joining the A-Team was to advertise Pepsi™, the drink of his generation.
* Due to a crippling doorknob allergy, T's only method of passing through a door is to pity it until it explodes
* T has a well-publicized professional rivalry with the Earth's surface, which he has shot several times.
* Mr. T once bit off more than he could chew. He ate it anyway, foo'.
* As would be expected, he has on overabundance of T cells, and is therefore unlikely to contract AIDS.
* Mr. T invented the T-Virus as a way of advertising Snickers.
* Mr. T spawned the United States Civil Rights Movement by sitting in the front of a public bus, causing all passengers of every race, including the white driver, to move to the back.
* T always comes before U. Don't forget that, foo. Heh, just joshing — but seriously. He's this close to pitying you.
* Mr. T once huffed kittens.
* Mr. T knows what the jazz is all about. However, upon hearing the jazz, he tells Bill Cosby to quit his jibba-jabba.
* Adolf Hitler never shot himself. Mr. T beat him to death with his gold chains.
* Mr. T once took an 11PM train. He refuses to give it back.
* At first President Bush wanted to invade the A-Team's van. They had intel that Murdock was hiding WMDs. When Bush heard a rumor that it was MR. T's Pity. He decided it would be safer to go after Iraq.
* Mr. T does, in fact, have a Night Elf Mohawk