Folding Bikes - Three cool things on my commute
Bikeforums.net is a forum about nothing but bikes. Our community can help you find information about hard-to-find and localized information like bicycle tours, specialties like where in your area to have your recumbent bike serviced, or what are the best bicycle tires and seats for the activities you use your bike for.
1) In Kensington, a cute little tot (girl, 8-10 years) on a Brompton. On her own, in school uniform.
2) Hyde Park Corner: another mezzo, with the same commuter trunk bag I purchased last week.
3) By the time I get home tonight, it will be 100 miles of folding cycle commuting this week - and Monday was a holiday!
Very cool, and fun miles too. ;) Good for you!
05-09-10, 01:13 PM
I like your post. I'll add my own "3 cool things on my commute". T hese are general and daily, though but what the heck:
1) bus drivers that let me fold and bring my Tikit onto the bus. Only one has hassled me, and she relented :)
2) The guy who hands out the "Express" newspaper (mini Washington Post) to commuters and always chats with me when I pull up to the train station or calls out to me if I ride past to the next station.
3) Riding up to the front door of the office, then wheeling my bike to the office closet. No hunting for a parking space!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.