Forum Suggestions & User Assistance - Bike Forums: What's changed?
Bikeforums.net is a forum about nothing but bikes. Our community can help you find information about hard-to-find and localized information like bicycle tours, specialties like where in your area to have your recumbent bike serviced, or what are the best bicycle tires and seats for the activities you use your bike for.
08-31-04, 04:51 PM
In addition to
1. Women's forum "disappearing"
2. Barnett's manual really disappearing
3. Five characters minimum for posts
Has anything else been changed, added, removed, or improved?
08-31-04, 05:58 PM
1) 90% of threads in the womens forum have been moved to the public side, only "womens issues" are now in the womens forum, yes, there is limited access.
2) I can't afford a lawsuit, lawyers scare me.
3) This is'nt new.
New server, its fast. (and expensive!)
Attachments are now shown as thumbnails, and you can attach a dozen images to a single post.
Joe grew about an inch too.
08-31-04, 09:43 PM
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.