Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback - Survey requested from UNSW student. Please Help. Thank you!
Bikeforums.net is a forum about nothing but bikes. Our community can help you find information about hard-to-find and localized information like bicycle tours, specialties like where in your area to have your recumbent bike serviced, or what are the best bicycle tires and seats for the activities you use your bike for.
Hello to all! I am Wynne Yang from COFA of UNSW. I am currently working on an assignment to design something that is beneficial to the safety, performance or features of a bicycle or rider. Therefore I have some questions which I would like you to answer, so as to help me understand your needs or troubles. Thank you for your kind help.
1. What is your gender? Where are you from?
2. What is your profession?
3. How long have you been cycling?
4. What safety gear do u wear or put on your bicycle when riding during the day or night?
5. Do you use your bicycle as a mode of transport? Where?
6. What is your type of riding? What bicycle do you own?
7. What probelms have u faced with cycling?
Male from Dallas Texas, USA.
Office Management / Logistics
Always wear a helmet. Usually wear gloves. If riding at night, bar mounted light and helmet mounted light (Magicshine 900 and MTE SSC P7) Cateye TL LD1000 tailight and a Trek tailight. Also have some reflective riding gear for night riding.
My cyclig is for recreation / fitness
Road cycling mainly. 2005 Trek 1200, 1980 Falcon of England Europa, 1992 Trek 8000
Lack of time and motivation are my biggest problems.
My question is why did you use the aolese "U" in question 7?
Because he asumes we are all hip dudes in here:50:
05-06-11, 09:17 AM
1. Male from Tulsa, Oklahoma
2. I am a test technician for an air emissions testing company
3. About 2.5 years
4. I only ride during the day, and I wear gloves and a helmet. I wear sunglasses for the sake of eye protection, too, not just for the sun. I also wear some sort of moisture-wicking shirt and riding shorts, if that counts.
5. No, I only use it to ride trails as a hobby
6. Mountain biking. Single-track, more specifically.
7. Being out of shape, mechanical failures on the bike, being lost, being dehydrated, flat tires, lack of trails, lack of nearby trails, lack of skill, lack of riding partners... Geeze, never realized how frustrating this is.
1. Female, Buffalo, NY
2. unemployed, but have done some teaching in the past.
3. I started seriously cycling last fall.
4. I wear a helmet, reflective vest, gloves. I use front and rear lights at night.
5. My bicycle is my main transportation. I ride to the store, to work, for recreation. It is all road cycling.
6. The biggest problem I have faced is the lack of cycling-safe streets. Another issue is the lack of places to tie a bike to at stores and restaurants.
haha..I didn't realised that when I was typing. thank you to everyone for helping.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.