would like some info / advice please. i have a RD to put onto my ancient steel framed tourer, but problem is the RD has a threaded allen bolt that is supposed to screw into the frame, the frame on my bike has no corresponding threaded hole where the RD would attach to. It uses a RD with an adapter claw, is there some kind of conversion plate that allows the modern RD to attach - i was looking at this:


but the hole at the bottom doesn't appear to be threaded? is what i am seeking to do possible or not? if so how? thanks