My DC power supply died this morning. I dont understand why, it was a 24vDC 30Amp power supply. But today the voltage dropped in the middle of an operation to 5v. Well considering the things it drives are more than that...obviously this did not work.
The people who i bought my driver board offer a schematic for a power supply which many users seem to build with good results. I am somewhat of a newb when it comes to the electronics dept. So is this a pheasable project? And if so, where do i get all of these things.
Here is a list of the stuff:
1. 35,000uf MINIMUM 50vDC capacitor
2. Bleed Resistor @2k 1W
3. 35A 600V Bridge Rectifier
4. 20-28VAC 10A transformer
5. DPST switch (is this a regular switch like you have at radioshack? I have plenty of these i have installed).
6. Fuse 4Amp (familiar with these, and have plenty.)
7. Small Prong on Plug, Large Prong on plug (is this just the plug in cord).
Thankyou to all who give helpful replies