Here's my setup:
- Pinarello Angliru 2007
- Tiagra 2007 everywhere
- wheelset is OEM and brand is M.O.S.T. (huh??); i think it's Taiwaneese, I think, not sure.
- tires are brand new and Ultra Gatorskins
- bike has only 1000 miles on it.
I have problem with my rear wheel. It wobbles around 20mph and up - but disappears around 35mpg+ and "feels" like I'm riding on low air pressure - but the pressure is correct - 120psi.
I'm going nuts here. This is what has been done so far:
- had the rear wheel "trued" by an LBS and rechecked by another cause the problem was obviously still there.
- the 2nd LBS found the cassette loose in the back and retightened.
Now it rides better but the wobbling is still there and i still have that darn soft rear tire feeling.
Please don't tell me i need to see a psych.
Any advice you can give me would be greatly, greatly appreciated.