This is my first use of tri brake levers. Fitting them to my Nitto bull horns (once they arrive!). Anyway, im thinking to get a neat installation, it should be:
1. Line up lever to see where cable outer will need to be.
2. Tape cable outer in place (insert inner too now maybe?)
3. Wrap bars as normal, from end to middle.
4. Install cable in to lever
5. Install lever as I would a normal bar plug.
Can anyone with some experience with these levers let me know if this would work, or if there is a better, or easier method.