I just got a Redline 925. It's great, but its making some noise while I ride. A pretty annoying clicking sound. I read on some other posts in this forum that this bike has a pretty cheap free wheel, thus the noise, and that people solved the problem by just flipping the wheel around and riding fixie. Anyway, I want to do this, but have no idea how. I tried to find some basic instructions online somewhere but couldn't get any. Could someone point me in the direction of some simple instructions on how to flip my wheel, or maybe post some here. I know it's not too difficult a process, but I'm a beginner and I'd really appreciate it.
1. Unbolt the wheel. (should need 15mm wrench)
2. Take the chain off of the freewheel
3. Take the wheel out of the chain stays
4. Turn the wheel around and put it back the wheel back in
5. Put the chain back on the cog and pull the wheel back to make the chain tight
6. Tighten the axel nuts back down