I've seen plenty of blokes with pristine white bar tape on their bikes. I have one bike with white tape which has quicly become dirty grey/brown bar tape. So to keep their tape clean, do these blokes:
1. have some method of cleaning which i haven't found
2. use a particular kind of tape which somehow repels dirt
3. simply keep their hands clean throughout every ride
4. change their tape every few rides
5. ride so little that dirt isn't a problem
6. something else that i haven't considered
Anyone have white tape and a reasonable way to keep it clean?