Hi guys,

Recently I came across an intriguing shifter, basically a gripshift unit but with an axial cable outlet. Made by Profile Design and called the UPS(Universal Power Shift), and intended for use on TT/Tri bars.
I did a net search and found one on an on-line store, but now I'm unable to find my way back. Does anyone know where I might find one?