Front derailleur clamp slipping...
I'm building a new carbon frame and have everything working great, except for the front Sram Red derailleur. The clamp keeps slipping! I've tried Pace carbon non-slip grease, I've tried a sterille clean clamp and seat tube. I've tried slightly over torquing the clamp to 50inch/lbs. Each method still leads to my clamp slipping down a few mm after some shifting, making it impossible to get into the big ring.
Seat tube diameter is correct and clamp size is correct. I would love to hear some ideas from the forum guru's.
Ideas I have (some more drastic than others:
-Slightly scuffing up the inner derailleur clamp
-Tubular rim tape/double side tape
-Spray adhesive like hairspray or 3M adhesive spray.