I have a 2004 Dura Ace triple set-up and want to convert over to a double.
I know that the bottom bracket must be changed since it is longer that the one for the double. However, what other parts must be replaced:
1) Shifter/brake pods - I am not sure
2) Cranks/Chain Rings - I think that they are the same except for the middle ring which accepts the bolt on for the third chain ring.
3) Bottom Bracket - Must be replaced
4) Front Derailleur - I am not sure
5) Rear Derailleur - I think they are the same
6) Cassette - Same
Thanks for your help and if you see something I missed please let me know.