Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Jose, California
Bikes: 2001 Tommasini Sintesi w/ Campagnolo Daytona 10 Speed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Should we balance our lopsided ears?
Should we balance our asymmetrical length legs and arms?
Hell, let's go borderline nasty here...
Should us guys balance a certain part of our private anatomy by wearing a single ear ring in the opposing ear? Afterall, many wrestlers on TV do!
While we're at it, someone look up photos of Lance Armstrong - see what he's got on those ear lobes...
4000+ wheels built since 1984...
1. I do not claim to be an expert in bicycle mechanics despite my experience.
2. I like anyone will comment in other areas.
3. I do not own the preexisting concepts of DISH and ERD.
4. I will provide information as I always have to others that I believe will help them protect themselves from unscrupulous mechanics.
5. My all time favorite book is:
Kahane, Howard. Logic and Contemporary Rhetoric: The Use of Reason in Everyday Life