Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Jose, California
Bikes: 2001 Tommasini Sintesi w/ Campagnolo Daytona 10 Speed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here's my numbers for 1-cross front and 2-cross rear:
Assuming the ERD of 592 includes nipple washers AND aims for the screwdriver flat of a standard profile 12mm nipple:
288.35 non-drive / 283.97 drive side
You really should check into what the ERD of 592 is based upon...i.e., does it include nipple washers and what was the aiming point in the nipple.
Have a DOS based calculator there as well as a spreadsheet..
4000+ wheels built since 1984...
1. I do not claim to be an expert in bicycle mechanics despite my experience.
2. I like anyone will comment in other areas.
3. I do not own the preexisting concepts of DISH and ERD.
4. I will provide information as I always have to others that I believe will help them protect themselves from unscrupulous mechanics.
5. My all time favorite book is:
Kahane, Howard. Logic and Contemporary Rhetoric: The Use of Reason in Everyday Life