Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Jose, California
Bikes: 2001 Tommasini Sintesi w/ Campagnolo Daytona 10 Speed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Find some modern day single wall classic box profile rims - Araya or Weinmann copies and the like in POLISHED silver.
Rebuild wheels with some modern day straight 14g or double butted 14g/15g/14g stainless steel spokes...
That is actually a nice Bianchi - worth cleaning up - restoring - etc.
Sure it's not a nice racing bike, but it sure makes a good commute/touring bike.
4000+ wheels built since 1984...
1. I do not claim to be an expert in bicycle mechanics despite my experience.
2. I like anyone will comment in other areas.
3. I do not own the preexisting concepts of DISH and ERD.
4. I will provide information as I always have to others that I believe will help them protect themselves from unscrupulous mechanics.
5. My all time favorite book is:
Kahane, Howard. Logic and Contemporary Rhetoric: The Use of Reason in Everyday Life