'93 Trek 750, '92 Schwinn Crisscross, '93 Mongoose Alta
DO NOT use gasoline for anything but powering engines. It is toxic to your skin or to breathe, is extremely flammable and generates explosive vapors. Mixing 2-stroke oil with it will not decrease any of those hazards.
Totally avoid gasoline. The vapors are explosive and it smells awful compared to mineral spirits. It doesn't take much oil in mineral spirits to make it very difficult to start on fire. I've tried to burnoff leftover mineral spirits, that had removed a fair amount of oil and it would not light with a match. Diesel is a decent alternative.