Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Jose, California
Bikes: 2001 Tommasini Sintesi w/ Campagnolo Daytona 10 Speed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well...I did want to ask, "Why did you decide to go with this type of crank and bottom bracket?" It would seem to me to be easiest to go with a square taper crankset and bottom bracket as you would have close to a dozen symmetrical spindle sizes to choose from, and for asymmetrical spindles, half a dozen sizes to choose from each with several degrees of variation in the asymmetry.
And then there's Phi Wood's bottom bracket....
Just asking, that's all.
4000+ wheels built since 1984...
1. I do not claim to be an expert in bicycle mechanics despite my experience.
2. I like anyone will comment in other areas.
3. I do not own the preexisting concepts of DISH and ERD.
4. I will provide information as I always have to others that I believe will help them protect themselves from unscrupulous mechanics.
5. My all time favorite book is:
Kahane, Howard. Logic and Contemporary Rhetoric: The Use of Reason in Everyday Life