I'm being offered some vintage Campy tools as part of a sale/barter, and I need some help identifying what they are/can do:
So from my limited knowledge, I see (top to bottom):
* left side: fixed-side BB lockring remover? right side: 15mm wrench (this looks kinda thin like a cone wrench; is it tough enough to be a pedal wrench?)
* Just a box wrench? Is it a specific size for a particular part?
* ??? Some kind of small pin spanner?
* Left side: BB lockring tool, right side, large wrench intended for ???
* Upside-down spoke wrench? Or maybe a nut-driver, useful size for brake/FD/RD cable bolts?
More important question: How many of these tools would I be able to use on the Gran Sport gruppo on this 1970 Falcon?