I'm going to be refinishing a Marukin HC-300 (chromoly steel) I picked up. It has a good bit of surface rust, and shows tiny clusters of rust patches under the paint. This is my task list, but as a first timer I'm open to suggestions:
1) Have frame sand/media blasted (should I insist on something other than sand?)
2) Apply something like this: Corroseal Rust Converter Primer and sand.
3) Apply coat of regular primer and sand
4) apply coat of color and sand
5) apply second coat of color
7) clear coat
Pictures here: Marukin HC-300