Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member (Retired) gmason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Great North Woods
    My Bikes
    Vittorio, Centaur triple; Casati Laser Piu, Chorus Triple.
    Posts
    2,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Campa 39 tooth chainring?

    Did Campa ever make a 39 tooth chainring? If so, anyone know where to find one? It would be used for a current technology 9s and/or 10s triple middle ring.

    Thanks...Gary

  2. #2
    Senior Member sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,428
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmason
    Did Campa ever make a 39 tooth chainring? If so, anyone know where to find one? It would be used for a current technology 9s and/or 10s triple middle ring.

    Thanks...Gary
    It's the standard ring on their doubles.As for the triple middle ring,there were 42 and 40.

  3. #3
    NFL Owner monogodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irving Heritage District
    My Bikes
    7-Eleven Eddy Merckx, Vitus Futural, Catamount FRS, Colnago SL, SS MTB
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they did make one. My early '90s Croce d'Aune cranks came with one.

    Third option down is small chainring for Campy 9/10 speed, and first option when you click on it is 39T.

    I found it by searching Google for "Campagnolo 39T 10 speed chainring."
    198? Colnago Super (Campy Record) | 1989 Eddy Merckx 7-Eleven Team Issue (Dura Ace) | Catamount MFS (1x8) | Top Image Neptune (SS)

  4. #4
    Senior Member sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,428
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monogodo
    Yes, they did make one. My early '90s Croce d'Aune cranks came with one.

    Third option down is small chainring for Campy 9/10 speed, and first option when you click on it is 39T.

    I found it by searching Google for "Campagnolo 39T 10 speed chainring."
    ....LOL.. $75 for a campy 39! A generic 39 in a 135 BCD will work as well.

  5. #5
    Senior Member (Retired) gmason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Great North Woods
    My Bikes
    Vittorio, Centaur triple; Casati Laser Piu, Chorus Triple.
    Posts
    2,671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all. And sorry, I knew they had one for doubles and should have been clearer.

    I think TA may make one, so am looking.

    Cheers...Gary

  6. #6
    NFL Owner monogodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irving Heritage District
    My Bikes
    7-Eleven Eddy Merckx, Vitus Futural, Catamount FRS, Colnago SL, SS MTB
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney
    ....LOL.. $75 for a campy 39! A generic 39 in a 135 BCD will work as well.
    I agree, but that's not what he asked for.
    198? Colnago Super (Campy Record) | 1989 Eddy Merckx 7-Eleven Team Issue (Dura Ace) | Catamount MFS (1x8) | Top Image Neptune (SS)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    My Bikes
    Trek 5500, Colnago C-50
    Posts
    9,026
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TA Vento 39t middle ring is $43. Here's a link, scroll down to Vento middle ring.

    http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/chainrings.asp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •