I didn't expect the smell to be so pungent and toxic. I should've read the label. Worked great, but now my house smells like engine degreaser and it's getting me light headed like no other. I have fans blowing air out and I have windows/doors open.
It worked great, but maybe too great. finished degreasing the cogs and chainrings and then washed off the bike with water. Dried it and applied dry lube to them and the pedals/bottom bracket.
Let's start naming what I did wrong, and is there anything I can do to clean the engine degreaser all over my floor besides my Lysol and pinesol x mop.