i have been offered a trade along these lines:
my primopro casette with 13t cog with chrome hulahoop rim (48h) and mongoose 39t chainwheel
oddysey hazard casette hub with 10t driver and Ti axle with black anodized hazard lite rim (36h) and 28t metal bikes chainwheel
what i guess you need to know is:
- all the parts on both sides of the potential trade are in real great condition
- i have 48h front and rear at the moment
- i am not a bike thrower
- i am not particularly hard on the bike
- i ride a bit of everything, but mostly hard street and the 12ft bowl on the beachfront
my questions are:
- will strength be sacrificed if i went for the trade?
- will it be odd running 48h up front and 36h rear?
- do you see any potential problems that i heven't mentioned?
thanks in advance.