Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   BMX (http://www.bikeforums.net/bmx/)
-   -   Bike Checks (http://www.bikeforums.net/bmx/313440-bike-checks.html)

FitRider 921 08-07-07 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjohnnytarr (Post 5022702)
You might shoulda left it in the street where you found it.

You might shoulda paid attention in English.

CamHat 08-07-07 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjohnnytarr (Post 5022702)
You might shoulda left it in the street where you found it.


I found the bike and it said "Free" in spainsh on it, so I took it. It had no forks, so I put some Wal-Mart MTB forks on it that was laying in my backyard. You have no idea on how crappy this bike is... The handles shake from side to side and up and down because the fork does not match with the bars. The front tire shakes from side to side because.. umm I don't know why. I like to use this bike for wheelies for fun.

live4muzic2 08-07-07 10:39 PM

and pain when your machanics happen(:

callumrides 08-07-07 11:06 PM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/cpp_2481/poo.jpg
Frame: Sunday 2007 21"
Fork: Sunday Morning 2
Handlebar: S and M Slam XLT
Stem: Shadow Attack
Seat Pole: Macneil Stump
Seat Clamp: Animal
Seat: Macneil SL
Cranks: Fly
Pedals: Odyssey Jim C Mag Sealed
Chain: KMC SL
Sprocket: Profile Imperial
Brakes: Etnies Roscoe
Grips: Animal Edwin

Front Wheel
Hub: Proper 3/8 Axle
Spokes: DT
Rim: Primo Balance 7000
Tire: KHE Foldable

Rear Wheel
Hub: KHE Reverse Freecoaster
Spokes: DT
Rim: Odyssey 7KA
Tire: KHE Foldable

live4muzic2 08-07-07 11:08 PM

toothpaste

fuzzbox 08-07-07 11:16 PM

for some reason i hate sunday, probably becaus everything about it reminds me of takin back sunday

callumrides 08-07-07 11:27 PM

I'm sure that if you actually took the time to ride one of there products you would change your mind. Passing judgment on a name alone is stupid.

CamHat 08-07-07 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callumrides (Post 5024121)
I'm sure that if you actually took the time to ride one of there products you would change your mind. Passing judgment on a name alone is stupid.


Straight Up.

fuzzbox 08-07-07 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callumrides (Post 5024121)
I'm sure that if you actually took the time to ride one of there products you would change your mind. Passing judgment on a name alone is stupid.

yea i know and i meant more of the looks and stuff and not the thing itself

CamHat 08-07-07 11:33 PM

I think Sunday is sexy. O.O

KinetikBiker 08-08-07 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzbox (Post 5024044)
for some reason i hate sunday, probably becaus everything about it reminds me of takin back sunday

You're an idiot.


Callum, your bike is dialed! But you went wrong with the colored parts. All black with the toothpaste would have made it 110%.

FitRider 921 08-08-07 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinetikBiker (Post 5024943)
Callum, your bike is dialed! But you went wrong with the colored parts. All black with the toothpaste would have made it 110%.

I think it looks pretty nice the way it is.

Chris Gabriel 08-08-07 08:33 AM

I like it how it is now. And Taking Back Sunday is amazing.

callumrides 08-08-07 06:30 PM

i got the coloured parts before the frame and fork

thermo 08-08-07 07:10 PM

Which reminds me, I need to take some pics of my bike. I recently got some white Primo tires and purple Odyssey Team grips for it, and I think it's either a love-it-or-hate-it bike. I definitely like the way it looks though. ;)

wethepeople 08-09-07 02:28 AM

I know the pic sucks ass, but camera isn't being co-operative right now. Since my hand is broken and I cant do much for riding I decided to just do a full disassembly and rebuild to it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/103_1608.jpg

So far this is how the build will look.

Rear hoop: Mavic 729
Rear Hub: Hope pro 2.
Rear Tyre: Syncros BHT 2.7.
Rear Cassette: Sram pg970.
Rear Spokes: DT Swiss.
Rear Brake: Juicy Seven.
Rear Dérailleur: Shimano XT.
Rear Shifter: Some Shimano garbage.
Rear Shock: Fox DHX 5.0.
Front Hoop: Mag 30.
Front Hub: Marzocchi.
Front Spokes: DT Swiss.
Front Brake: Juicy Seven.
Front Tyre: Syncros BHT 2.7.
Fork: 888 RC (hopefully with flat crowns eventually)
Stem: Funn Integrated.
Bars: Easton.
Headset: Funn Headbanger.
Pedals: Syncros Mentals.
Cranks: MRP.
Chain Guide: MRP.
Chain: Some Sram one.
Bottom Bracket: Hell if I know.
Seat Post: Easton Ultra.
Seat: Funn.

Should be nice when I'm done.

callumrides 08-09-07 04:28 AM

it has big wheels.

KinetikBiker 08-09-07 07:24 AM

MTB!!

Eeeeek.

FitRider 921 08-09-07 07:54 AM

Wethepeople, that's a really nice picture.

minichamp31 08-09-07 08:16 AM

MTB's confuse me with all that derailleur(sp?) crap and suspensions and stuff. Plus I've never had one, or worked on one.

live4muzic2 08-09-07 09:36 PM

mtb's are funs but ive never riden a nice one.

newkid 08-09-07 10:17 PM

i just got it today and dont have a real pic but this is it right here.
http://www.alansbmx.com/images/kink_gap_blk.jpg
its a half of a day old
grips.baby blue shadow conspiracy ashalt grips
seat.white baby blue shadow conpiracy penumbra slim seat
36t sprocket but i need like a 30t
and thats my day old bike. ill post real pic this week.

FitRider 921 08-09-07 10:21 PM

You don't need a 30 tooth sprocket because then it will completely throw your gearing out of whack. That's not a bike check. Get a picture of the actual bike instead of a picture off the internet.

newkid 08-09-07 10:28 PM

i seid i got it today i have to wait 2 u can see outside to take a pic then i will.

FitRider 921 08-09-07 10:30 PM

It would be much appreciated if you spoke the language of the accepted here (English).

Nothing you say is much help to anyone if you can't read it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:36 PM.