1. We have an area where surveys go (LINK). You'll find the rules for posting a survey in the sticky at the top, but I've taken the liberty to quote them:
We get quite a few surveys on the Forums, and most of them are posted by newly joined members. Unfortunately, in many cases we never hear from them again, which is why we have set up a criteria for survey posts. The survey must include the following information:
1. Why you are doing this and for what company/organization.
2. Your role in the survey.
3. Approx how long will the survey take.
4. What you plan to do with the information provided by the participants.
5. What you plan to do with the results.
6. Agree to post the results here.
2. Your duplicate thread in General Cycling will be removed and this one will be closed.