Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

View Poll Results: Like it?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 50.00%
  • No

    12 50.00%
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My POS bike... *pics*

    Frame: Fly Pantera 20.6tt American BB green
    Forks: Volume Team 14mm dropouts half rawed... Hahah
    Bars: Fit Edwins Cut black
    Stem: S&M Redneck raw
    Grips: OdI Longnecks black
    Lever: Odyssey Modulever black and silver
    Bar Ends: Plastic broken
    Upper Cable: Odyssey Modulever cable black
    Lower Cable: Sstt cable black
    Gyro: Odyssey GTX-R Blue (yes... i have a gyro)
    Headset: Aheadset black half rawed... Hahah
    Seat: Shadow Slim green stitching
    Seat Post: Demolition black half rawed
    Seat Clamp: Primo black
    Front Hub: Haro Stock Crap Black
    Back Hub: Haro Stock Crap 14t
    Rims: Alex Double Wall Crap Front black back half rawed
    Sprocket: Hoffman Stock 36t black
    Cranks: XS cranks grey
    Pedals: Odyssey Jim Cs unsealed green half rawed
    Chain: Shadow Interlock
    Brakes: Ditech Hombres
    Pegs: Demolion raw front S&M black back







    I don't mind hearing what you have to say about it. I really don't care.

  2. #2
    member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    My Bikes
    Solid AA
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    American BB > Spanish BB

  3. #3
    l33t lunchbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    My Bikes
    I own a fit
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why did you make a poll for this

  4. #4
    MY HASS! iweargirlspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horrible!

  5. #5
    Canon fiend MadMan2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    old peugot frankenbike
    Posts
    3,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks pretty cool, but why is that seat pointed so far up :/

  6. #6
    l33t lunchbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    My Bikes
    I own a fit
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan2k
    Looks pretty cool, but why is that seat pointed so far up :/
    Because thats the way its suppose to be.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman
    American BB > Spanish BB
    HAHAHAH.... it says american...so it's american

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox
    why did you make a poll for this
    CAUSE I WANTED TO.....

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iweargirlspants
    horrible!
    Only compared to your sexy machine!

  10. #10
    ^oZ
    ^oZ is offline
    shut up legs ^oZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mokum
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like it.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ^oZ
    Like it.
    Thanks

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Rosmeount Minnesota
    My Bikes
    I own 1 custom bike, and i'm to lazy to list parts
    Posts
    877
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about 1 poll? rndmrdr88 just wanted to ask what you thought of this bike it's not a big deal and if you think it's a pointless thread then don't post on it. The last thing we need is more smart-a$$ comments on this forum.
    I think that rides awesome by the way rndmrdr88.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmichaelx
    Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about 1 poll? rndmrdr88 just wanted to ask what you thought of this bike it's not a big deal and if you think it's a pointless thread then don't post on it. The last thing we need is more smart-a$$ comments on this forum.
    I think that rides awesome by the way rndmrdr88.
    Yeah WHAT HE SAID!
    Thanks

  14. #14
    l33t lunchbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    My Bikes
    I own a fit
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmichaelx
    Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about 1 poll? rndmrdr88 just wanted to ask what you thought of this bike it's not a big deal and if you think it's a pointless thread then don't post on it. The last thing we need is more smart-a$$ comments on this forum.
    I think that rides awesome by the way rndmrdr88.
    I just wondered why he made a poll, people were gonna say wether they liked it or not anyway, wetehr or not there was a pole, I didn't see any hint of smart ass ness in the my legitiment question.

  15. #15
    member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    My Bikes
    Solid AA
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rndmrdr88
    HAHAHAH.... it says american...so it's american
    I realized that. I'm commenting on the fact that you weren't stupid enough to buy in on the Spanish BB.

    It doesn't change the fact that your frame is going to crack at the TT-HT junction, though.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman
    I realized that. I'm commenting on the fact that you weren't stupid enough to buy in on the Spanish BB.

    It doesn't change the fact that your frame is going to crack at the TT-HT junction, though.
    OOooh... I know the frame is cracking. And the reason i got that frame instead on a 21" euro is because i got that frame from my friend for $100. So i make no complaints...

    I'm gonna need a new frame soon, but i think i'm gonna wait for Dirty Dan's Frame to come out. Cause i LOVE his bike. And I gotta support. Hahah.

  17. #17
    MY HASS! iweargirlspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rndmrdr88
    OOooh... I know the frame is cracking. And the reason i got that frame instead on a 21" euro is because i got that frame from my friend for $100. So i make no complaints...

    I'm gonna need a new frame soon, but i think i'm gonna wait for Dirty Dan's Frame to come out. Cause i LOVE his bike. And I gotta support. Hahah.

    i think you would rather ride his girlfriend than his bike.

  18. #18
    l33t lunchbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    My Bikes
    I own a fit
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iweargirlspants
    i think you would rather ride his girlfriend than his bike.

    Becareful, or yours might become the next victim.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iweargirlspants
    i think you would rather ride his girlfriend than his bike.
    Dude.. WOH! I don't think so... He's kill me....

  20. #20
    Senior Member baktrailbiker91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Connecticut...grrreat
    My Bikes
    Haro backtrailx1 w/ parts
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the green is what takes away from it, but hey, its not my bike. hows the shado chain worken 4 u? i was thinkin of gettin 1.
    bmx...good for the soul

  21. #21
    Enjoy
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Seattle metro
    My Bikes
    Trek 5200
    Posts
    6,167
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It rocks and lets see some action shots.

  22. #22
    Senior Member sxe fbm rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    My Bikes
    Fbm Night Train, Fixed Club Fuji(so sexy).
    Posts
    1,259
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you say its a pos for better compliments? It's not the best bike, but its no pos.

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baktrailbiker91
    i think the green is what takes away from it, but hey, its not my bike. hows the shado chain worken 4 u? i was thinkin of gettin 1.
    Yeah the greens not my liking anymore either. I'm gonna raw it all... and repaint...

    The chain is great. I totally recommend it. It's heavy. But it's durable.

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vrkelley
    It rocks and lets see some action shots.
    Hahaha... Action shots... hmm lets see what i can do. I'm not too good... so don't except backflips or anything good.







    There.. yeah yeah... I'm fat...

  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Esco CA!
    My Bikes
    Fly Pantera
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe fbm rider
    Did you say its a pos for better compliments? It's not the best bike, but its no pos.
    Um... if you rode it... you'd know. It's not too great.
    But mostly it was a joke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •