Survey help for a long time member?
Hey guys. I hope you can tell that I am a long time member here. I am currently taking a Sociological Analysis class for the summer.
I have a project due next week and I still have some surveys to complete.
Are any of you guys interested in taking a quick one page survey(just 15 questions)?
If you want privacy, please PM me your answers. If you feel uncomfortable with some questions, just skip it. Thank you much.
I, the participant, understand that I am participating in a survey voluntarily and can leave the survey at any time.
1. What is your current age?________________
2. What is your biological sex?
Female_________________ Male__________________ Other(please elaborate)___________
3. What is your ethnicity?______________________
4. How would you describe your usual schedule?
Not busy____________ Busy__________________ Extremely busy_____________
5. What is your expected age for your first marriage?
I do not intend to marry________________
Cohabitation and age________________
6. Do you want to produce children in a traditional way (not adoption; not artificial insemination)? Yes______________ No________________
7. At what age do you expect to have your first child?_______________ Donít plan on having any_____________
8. At what age do you expect to stop having children?_________________ Donít plan on having any__________________
9. How many children do you expect to have?_______________Donít plan on having any______________
10. In your opinion, when is it too young to have first sexual intercourse with another person?
Never too young____________
11. At what age does a personís virginity seem odd to you? Check if applicable.
1-12___ 13_______ 14________ 15______ 16________ 17_______ 18_____ 19_____ 20_____ 21______ 22_____ 23______ 24_________ 25______ 26_______ 27____ 28______ 29_____ 30_________ 31______ 32____ 33_______ 34______ 35_______ 36______ 37 _______ 38_______ 39_______ 40+_______
Other (please specify)_________
12. In your opinion, when is it too young to have children?
Never too young_______
13. In your opinion, when is it too old to start having children?
Never too old_______
14. At what average age do you think women will stop becoming fertile?______ Donít know______
15. What were both of your parentsí age when they had you?
Bumped one more time.
Might I suggest turning this into an off-site survey? For example, use a free survey site like SurveyMonkey to enter all questions and possible answers, and link the survey here.