Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Books, Movies, Music & Entertainment (http://www.bikeforums.net/books-movies-music-entertainment/)
-   -   Rate the last TV series you watched (http://www.bikeforums.net/books-movies-music-entertainment/756800-rate-last-tv-series-you-watched.html)

AstroEng 10-17-13 08:56 AM

Dinosaur Train - 5 Stars!

colorider 10-18-13 10:13 AM

S.H.I.E.L.D. was better this week so maybe there's hope:p

Simon Cowbell 10-19-13 04:42 PM

Stayed home with a bad cold this week and watched all six seasons of Breaking Bad. Wow.

the sci guy 10-19-13 05:05 PM

i'm currently about 2/3 through season 4 of Breaking Bad. have been binge watching the last 2 weeks or so. i never got to watch it when it originally aired (didn't have cable).
show is so good.

caffein8ed 10-23-13 02:13 PM

Two episodes each into season four of The Walking Dead and season three of American Horror Story, and I'm loving both!

The Walking Dead is moving along at a good pace, and appears to be setting the stage to explore some (potentially) very interesting story lines.

American Horror Story is thus far living up to the excellence of its first two seasons, as the overall air of creepiness gets thicker by the week.

UtahRider 10-23-13 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caffein8ed (Post 16185602)
Two episodes each into season four of The Walking Dead and season three of American Horror Story, and I'm loving both!

The Walking Dead is moving along at a good pace, and appears to be setting the stage to explore some (potentially) very interesting story lines.

American Horror Story is thus far living up to the excellence of its first two seasons, as the overall air of creepiness gets thicker by the week.

The new AHS Coven is very good. WD is excellent as always.

colorider 10-28-13 09:27 PM

+1 on American Horror Story Coven. So far so good.

Astrozombie 10-29-13 12:07 AM

Bahhh I'm watching S2 of AHS and S3 of Walking Dead 9/10:thumb:

UtahRider 10-29-13 09:21 AM

Going to start Homeland this week.

the sci guy 10-29-13 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahRider (Post 16201222)
Going to start Homeland this week.

Season 1 = fantastic
Season 2 = mix of greats and some really bad lows
Season 3 (current) = I have all the episodes downloaded but haven't watched yet, but from what I hear it's a trainwreck.

The Dana(daughter) storyline is about as bad, if not worse, than the Kim Bauer side stories on 24.

UtahRider 10-29-13 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sci guy (Post 16202414)
Season 1 = fantastic
Season 2 = mix of greats and some really bad lows
Season 3 (current) = I have all the episodes downloaded but haven't watched yet, but from what I hear it's a trainwreck.

The Dana(daughter) storyline is about as bad, if not worse, than the Kim Bauer side stories on 24.

Cool, thanks. I will rent Seasons 1 and 2. I have Season 3 on DVR, have not watched them also.

U.V. 11-01-13 06:14 AM

just watching 'Grimm' season 1 at the moment, looks ok, but, i can't help comparing it to 'Supernatural'

UtahRider 11-01-13 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.V. (Post 16209815)
just watching 'Grimm' season 1 at the moment, looks ok, but, i can't help comparing it to 'Supernatural'

I tried watching both of those series, but just could not get into it.

UtahRider 11-03-13 12:06 AM

Dracula is pretty good.

U.V. 11-03-13 07:18 AM

worth watching?

UtahRider 11-03-13 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.V. (Post 16214896)
worth watching?

If you are asking me about Dracula, I think so.

erig007 11-03-13 10:52 AM

Journeyman 9/10
Damages 9/10

UtahRider 11-05-13 09:03 AM

Will be done with Season 1 of Homeland today, and it's a pretty good ride so far.

colorider 11-05-13 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.V. (Post 16209815)
just watching 'Grimm' season 1 at the moment, looks ok, but, i can't help comparing it to 'Supernatural'

I've watched Grimm from the beginning. It's had it's moments but I wonder how much longer it can sustain as it is already starting to tire a bit. It's funny that the Grimm creators came from Buffy the Vampire Slayer as the similarities are striking - just change the names a bit and it's almost a BVS redo.

UtahRider 11-07-13 10:35 AM

Will start Homeland Season 2 today.

skijor 11-07-13 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sci guy (Post 16202414)
Season 1 = fantastic
Season 2 = mix of greats and some really bad lows
Season 3 (current) = I have all the episodes downloaded but haven't watched yet, but from what I hear it's a trainwreck.

The Dana(daughter) storyline is about as bad, if not worse, than the Kim Bauer side stories on 24.

That is really bad. I made it through two seasons of 24. Her mom was doing equally stupid things. I was rooting for one or both of them to bite it. Didn't happen so I jumped ship. Just couldn't take that level of stupidity any longer.

UtahRider 11-14-13 10:05 AM

Yesterday I caught up on Season 3 of Homeland. The new season is pretty awesome, definitely worth the watch.

UtahRider 11-14-13 06:07 PM

Watching V now.

the sci guy 11-14-13 11:33 PM

I started watching Breaking Bad from season 1 around the end of the summer. Just watched the finale today. Wow. What fantastic goddamn show. easily in my top 5 series. ever. should be there in general either way.
trying to decide if i liked it better than The Wire or not. I think maybe I did.

trsidn 11-15-13 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahRider (Post 16247508)
Watching V now.

new or old?

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/...nd_4096061.jpg


*drool*


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 AM.