I hope you don't mind my little advertisement here, but with more and more people riding bicycles and using them to get to work, school, and everywhere in between, the world seems to be changing. The way we live, work and travel is forever being altered.
That’s why the bicycle travel oriented website, BicycleTouringPro.com, is hosting the first ever, Bicycle Lifestyle Web Event.
The event, titled, “Bicycle Travel As A Modern Lifestyle Choice,” will take place on the weekend of November 22nd and 23rd and will feature a jam-packed schedule of articles, interviews, videos, and live Q&A sessions having to do with bicycle travel, commuting, and lifestyle design.
The goal of the event is to introduce more people to bicycle travel (whether it be short trips around their home… or long distance tours across the country). The information will be totally free and open to anyone… anywhere! All that’s needed to participate is an Internet connection.
Topics Of Discussion Include:
- How bicycling can change your life
- Bicycle fashion
- Commuting to work on your bicycle
- Cycling in a down economy
- Bicycle Safety
- Accessibility & folding bikes
- How to cycle with your family
- A new US bicycle route system
- The different types of bicycle tours
- Free lodging possibilities for travel cyclists
- How to travel and make money
- Plus, a whole lot more!
Event Participants Include:
- Author Joe Kurmaskie (The Metal Cowboy)
- Bike Friday
- Canadian Best Selling Author, Ted Schredd
- Entrepreneur, Yaro Starak
- Momentum Magazine
- The Adventure Cycling Association
- Writer and World traveler, Chris Guillebeau
- Bicycle Touring Expert, Darren Alff
In addition to the free information that will be made available to you, cycling products donated by The Adventure Cycling Association, BicycleTouringPro.com, CycleAware, Road ID and Yakkak will be also be raffled off to event participants.
For more information, visit: www.bicycletouringpro.com.