Kick start 2010 cycling across Cambodia & creating social change along the way!
Interested in traveling with a purpose? Do the problems of poverty and international cooperation seem overwhelming at times? Want to make a positive, sustainable impact on our world while challenging yourself? THEN JOIN US
Global Agents for Change is "Riding to Break the Cycle" again, and looking for adventurous souls to join our latest bicycle tour across the beautiful country of Cambodia.
Why join Riding to Break the Cycle - Cambodia?
* Challenge yourself, cycle incredible terrain and raise significant funds for impactful global poverty initiatives.
* Visit the Cambodian development programs your fundraising will support, and meet with local NGO leaders
* Learn about international development, sustainable tourism, and Cambodia's culture and history
* Join a mobile community of engaging and interesting people from diverse backgrounds while building enduring friendships
December 28th-January 12th
Approx 650 km over 13 days with plenty of time to explore and relax
- $1500 trip fee ($200 deposit on registration)
- $500 fundraising goal (supporting local Cambodia NGO projects)
* All accommodation (we strive to offer local and/or socially responsible restaurants and accommodation throughout the tour)
* Accompanying trip guide familiar with local areas and NGO
* All breakfasts and dinners except for two ‘on your own’ meals to allow participants a chance to explore some of the bigger cities’ dining options.
* Entrance fees, guides, etc. for all listed activities on ride days
- Bike Rental, helmet, panniers if not bringing your own ($150 total)
- Lunch on riding days ($1-3 in rural areas) to allow people to go at their own pace. Lunch meet up spots suggested.
- Flight and Cambodian entry visa
Questions or ready to register? email@example.com