The Big Battlefield Bike Ride - Support Help for Heroes
There are now less than 40 places left on one of Help for Heroe's best loved events - the Big Battlefield Bike Ride! To ensure your place, please visit the following link and pre-register for the event. http://helpforheroes.org.uk/battlefi...istration.html
A brief summary of each day is as follows:
* DAY 1: Send-off supper in Portsmouth, then overnight ferry to Le Havre.
* DAY 2: Coach to Cherbourg Peninsula, Ste Mere Eglise. Cycle to Bayeux.
* DAY 3: Continue on to Pegasus Bridge. Cycle to Caen after a historical briefing.
* DAY 4: Cycle from Caen to Falaise. Climb to the Mace, and continue to Lisieux.
* DAY 5: Continue to Evreux after a day of remembrance.
* DAY 6: Ride to the Arc de Triomphe, down Champs Elysees to the Eiffel Tower.
* DAY 7: Day of sightseeing in Paris before Eurostar back to St Pancras.
You can find a more detailed itinerary here: http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/down..._itinerary.pdf
For further information, please contact Candice at Help for Heroes on email: firstname.lastname@example.org