11-15th September 2014
Supporting ZoŽ’s Place Baby Hospice
Cycle from the home of the bicycle, Coventry, through glorious countryside in England and France before you reach your final destination, the iconic Eiffel Tower.
Challenge yourself and raise vital funds to help "Open Doors" at ZoŽ’s Place Baby Hospice.
ZoŽ’s Place Baby Hospices situated in Coventry provides baby-specific hospice care. Our hospices offer palliative, 24-hour respite, and end-of-life care for infants aged 0-5 years, with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions. It costs £25.00 to provide one hour of high quality nursing care for each baby. With little Government funding we rely heavily on fundraising events and the generosity of people in the community to raise the £1.3m we need every year to keep each hospice running.
• £99 registration fee (non-refundable)
• £1499 minimum sponsorship
• 5 day trip with 4 days cycling
Register now via the following methods:
• Complete the registration form Online at www.zoes-place.org.uk/coventry
• Fill in the registration form and post it to ZoŽ’s Place Baby Hospice Easter Way, Ash Green, Coventry CV7 9JG
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call 024 7636 1675