What is the value of this Austro Damlier Puch Vent Noir purchased from Vinsentin's Bike Store in Oyster Bay Long Island circa 1983? It has the black shiny/anodized finish. The Styr Astro Damlier Puch decal is on the seat tube but the head tube badge says Puch.
- Seat tube: 20"
- Stem Reach 4"
- Handlebar Width 17"
- Chainwheel Triple: 50 - 45 - 28
- Freewheel; 13 teeth smallest 32 teeth largest
- Wheels: 700 x 23C
- Tubes: 531 Forks Tubes Stays
- Dropouts: Gipiemmes
- Hubs: Campagnolo
- Rim Front: Mavic Open Sport
- Rim Rear: Mavic MA3
- Brakes Front & Rear: Winemann Carerra Sidepulls
- Handlebars: Deda Alumninum
- Handlebar Stem: Nitto Technomic
- Derailleur Front and Rear: Huret Duopar, R has titanium parts
- Shifters: Huret friction
- Suntour Freewheel
- Cranks and front sprockets: TA
- Pedals: Look
- Seat: Terry Anatomic Mens Liberator
- Seat Tube: Selle San Marco
- Headset: Shimano 600 (will throw in that weird scalloped wrench)
- Rims, spokes, seat, pedals, chain not original
Also have the following original parts:
- Cinelli Giro D'Italia aluminum handlebars 15 1/2"
- Cinelli aluminum stem reach 4"
- Atom 77 Freewheel worn out
- Original chain also worn out
Pictures on DropBox
Very rideable. It has been stored indoors suspended from padded hooks on the top tube.