Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Peugeot info needed

    Hi i havent a clue as to what year this bike is any help would be apprecaited it has a Bianchi handle bar-Swimano fear-Simplex dirila-seat name is body geometry also says Mafac racer-salsa moto ace-#2463928
    thanks again for your help...........
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    DRF aka Thrifty Bill wrk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The NC Mountains
    My Bikes
    Too many to list, all vintage
    Posts
    19,387
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are the rims steel (they look like it). Clean bike, but a bottom end model. Value depends where you live, somewhere around $100 in ready to ride condition.

  3. #3
    Lanterne Rouge cb400bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI
    Posts
    7,364
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by winslow1 View Post
    Hi i havent a clue as to what year this bike is any help would be apprecaited it has a Bianchi handle bar-Swimano fear-Simplex dirila-seat name is body geometry also says Mafac racer-salsa moto ace-#2463928
    thanks again for your help...........
    winslow1, I have tried to read your post 3 times now and can't figure out what you want to say. I can usually figure stuff out, but I am stumped. Please try to use capital letters at the beginning and periods at the end of your sentences.

    What does Swimano fear-Simplex dirila-seat name body geometry also says Mafac mean?
    Laterally stiff yet vertically compliant.

    Viscount Aerospace Pro Trek 770 Cannondale Synapse

  4. #4
    Senior Member miamijim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    11,814
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrk101 View Post
    Are the rims steel (they look like it). Clean bike, but a bottom end model. Value depends where you live, somewhere around $100 in ready to ride condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by cb400bill View Post
    winslow1, I have tried to read your post 3 times now and can't figure out what you want to say. I can usually figure stuff out, but I am stumped. Please try to use capital letters at the beginning and periods at the end of your sentences.

    What does Swimano fear-Simplex dirila-seat name body geometry also says Mafac mean?
    I concur....
    WWW.CYCLESPEUGEOT.COM 2005 Pinarello Dogma; 1991 Paramount PDG 70 Mtb; 1976? AD Vent Noir; 1989 LeMond Maillot Juane F&F; 1993? Basso GAP F&F; 1989 Terry Symmetry; 2003 Trek 4700 Mtb; 1983 Vitus 979

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •